facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

New Safe House

Napisany przez ACKING_QC, 09-01-2017, 03:28

New Safe House

Offline Małgo

(09-01-2017, 12:10)Snake[PL] Wrote: [quote='ACKING_QC' pid='11036' dateline='1483925300']
sorry but I just opened GTAInside and stumbled upon this !! NFS World safe house http://www.gtainside.com/en/sanandreas/m...ld-garage/

I recognize that the actual safe house is cool but if you wanna add a EVEN MORE nfs style to it then  go!

It is really a great garage but it does not fit aesthetically because it is different from that of U2 :>

I am for the addition of such a garage everyone FPS's counts

Offline ACKING_QC

(09-01-2017, 19:16)Spotlight Wrote:
(09-01-2017, 18:22)ACKING_QC Wrote: yeah? but could we have different safehouses for locations ?? eg Ganton one the standard we have, San Fierro as @Oskiinus pictured it and Doherty another one ??

There is no problem with new Safehouses. All we need are good locations for them. If you know any, you can prepare cordinations and send them to anyone from "NFS:SA Team".

I'm doing just that as I wrote this message I will create a new thread (again... yeaaa I approach the summum of spamming.. but hey at  least thaey aren't bad ideas) with locations and coordinates on screen pics and what I want it to be... as I dig more into this project, I just remmembered NFSU2 had differents parts on different shop soo maybe a LEVEL 2 bodyshop will be...[TUNING UPDATE] and I'm searching a place for it Smile
I just want y'all to know that I have a wonderful signature...

Offline Spotlight

I really doubt there will be something like LVL2 shops. There is already big mess with people trying to find the shop they want, so splitting one into few lesser ones is bad idea imo.

Offline ACKING_QC

(09-01-2017, 21:45)Spotlight Wrote: I really doubt there will be something like LVL2 shops. There is already big mess with people trying to find the shop they want, so splitting one into few lesser ones is bad idea imo.

one thing I want to be a separate entity, is the UNIQUE car lot .. I ' ll talk mor about it when I'm finished with the screenies and the thread Smile

Offline Małgo

i hate chickens litle birds

Offline ACKING_QC

and boom new thread with LOT of pics warning cellphone DATA users these are 1920x1080 pics