facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Bug: Grey Textures

Napisany przez w4rlox, 14-02-2017, 18:28
Bug: Grey Textures

Offline w4rlox

[Image: omfEopa.png]
While playing on this server often all textures are turning grey and because of that this server is almost unplayable. Is there any way to fix this problem?

Offline bartekPL

What's your PC configuration?

Offline w4rlox

Processor: AMD Athlon II Neo Dual-Core 1.30GHz
RAM: 2 GB
Graphics Card: Nvidia ION
64-bit system

i hope it isn't fault of my potato pc ;-;

Offline bartekPL

Well, it probably is. You don't have enough memory and your GPU is too weak to create and process all textures and shaders on server. Try to open settings menu (F11) and disable all video effects in video tab.

Offline Venom

Do you have a modded timecyc?
[Image: oJ6eTtU.gif]

Offline deadboy

It looks for me like this when i got draw distance on the minimum in MTA settings and Video-settings in F11 menu, try to make it a little bit higher. But yea, this server and it's many features, like unique vinyls on every car that gets streamed, needs alot of RAM. It's increasing by the time while you're playing, I would say your limit is like 1,2 GB on the process of MTA, and when you reach that, you gotta restart the game to clear your ram. But that wont help much, because it takes like 30 minutes to get 0,5 GB of ram. - So you got the option to buy more ram for your PC (aslong your motherboard supports more) or to restart MTA every hour
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]