facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

deadboy

Napisany przez deadboy, 15-02-2017, 00:41
deadboy

Offline deadboy

Nickname:
deadboy (Hitmane, Amethyst, Han)

English skill (1-10):

Your stats and experience with NFS:SA:
370k RP - 15D Playtime, knowing most functions and features.

How much free time do you have to moderate server?:
Whole day on weekends. Everyday like 2-5 hours, depends how long I have to work, sometimes I got days off.

What do you do when someone starts spamming messages on chat?:
I mute him for 1 minute to make him clear it's a warning. If he keeps spamming, I increase the time (10-60 min). If he keeps spamming or flooding I would mute him for a few days and kick him.

What do you when someone starts insulting other players?:
I would try to find out why he insulted him and ask the insulted player if he feels offended, to make sure if it's just a joke or troll between them. Often people just make fun of each other without really meaning it. If they won't reply, I will mute the player that insulted for 30 mins or longer and tell him via PM to stop this and explain why his behavior was bad.

Do you have any experience?:
Yes, I owned a samp server with a hundred of active players daily a few years ago, I managed the administrative team and kinda showed supporters how to behave against rulebreakers. I guess that would also make me a good moderator.

Which language channels can you moderate?:
Global, German, English, Ukrainian, Russian (mainly German because I don't switch often to other channels)

Why do you want to join moderators team?:
I love to help people and make them feel comfortable on the server. I know how it is to be a complete newbie without any help. Often these newbies lose the joy while playing, because they feel helpless and don't understand some things. I would like to help the team to guide in new players and answer the many questions that get asked daily. I help where I can, but I also love to have fun and joke around (as many of you saw probably), because that's how to moderate the users in my opinion. A strict, serious and serious regime-like team is not fun and takes away the freedom. Have to mention that I really love this server because NFS Underground 2 was beside (GTA San Andreas) my favorite game of all time, and I would really be proud and enjoy to be a part of a team, that runs an awesome and qualitatively rare server like this.

Away Hexagon

Good man. Pleasant in communication, doesn't seen any problems with him.

Offline KomuH

(15-02-2017, 09:29)Hexagon Wrote: Good man. Pleasant in communication, doesn't seen any problems with him.
[Image: 230cwBj.png]

Offline Mickey

(15-02-2017, 09:29)Hexagon Wrote: Good man. Pleasant in communication, doesn't seen any problems with him.
[Image: B2GB8S.jpg]

Offline bartekPL

Approved.
Contact me via PM with your server account name.