facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

WARNING: Spammers

Napisany przez BShen-V12, 25-02-2017, 09:14
WARNING: Spammers

Offline BShen-V12

I'm not sure but if any admin noticed, take them out ASAP. Last seen on General Discussion and Say Hello! section.

Also, is there any loophole in MyBB Engine itself causing endless spamming here? As far as I know it started to get messed up since last week.

*note: I can't find any suitable section to post this so I decided to put it here. Move it somewhere if this is not the right place.

Offline Quindo

Yeah, we know about the spammers, it happens since more than 2 months, we have to ban them all manually. It is some kind of MyBB exploit that enables them to create so many accounts, we can't do much about it, because we have all kinds of spam protection enabled already.
[Image: Sj14yZE.gif]

Offline BShen-V12

best and worst way, move all these to new forum cilent? seemed like only option here.

Offline deadboy

MyBB is a free forum software and pretty much the best in that category. The next better ones would be vBulletin or WBB, but those cost money and since there isn't that much activity in forum, it wouldn't be worthwhile to pay money for a better software. You also have to bear in mind, that the server costs already quite a lot of money monthly.
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]