facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Heeey, Dark$pace :)

Napisany przez Dark$pace, 28-02-2017, 12:51

Heeey, Dark$pace :)

Offline Dark$pace

Hi all, I'm  Dark$pace, an happy boy who likes fun and laughter [Image: smiley.gif]
I'm a huge fan of all the Need for Speed saga, but for me the best are those developed for the PS2.
I've seen some video on YouTube of this server and I was instantly interested: you guys made just an awesome work there Big Grin .
I study in a programming school so i like to develop softwares in general.
I'm also a musician (I studied the piano) and a music producer (expetially in progressive, tropical and deep house, trap, Hip-Hop).
In general, I listen to all kind of music but electronic (specially various genre of house, i don't like so much things like Techno, is too minimal for me ahah Shy ) and Hip-Hop are my favourite genres.
Happy gaming [Image: smiley.gif]
P.S.:Sorry if there are some grammar mistakes ahah Undecided

P.P.S:If you think that my car is for ricer, just say it to me, feedback are important ahah Blush

Offline deadboy

Hey, welcome to the server. Nice introducing, and good to hear that you're developing, maybe you could help the team one day
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline Mickey

Hello Big Grin
[Image: B2GB8S.jpg]

Away Hexagon

Welcome

Offline bk_player

Welcome  Big Grin

Offline XtrangeHD

Heil-o

THE ROCK
[Image: giphy.gif]

Offline Kamzo

Yo Wink
Hi Smile

[Image: NU94p9A.gif]

Offline E1manTas

Welcome to the server!
[Image: xluOOu3.png]
[Image: x2F5lCh.png]

Away Hexagon

hello

Offline Dark$pace

Wink 
Heey, thanks to all the people that replied to my first post here Big Grin

(28-02-2017, 13:42)deadboy Wrote: Hey, welcome to the server. Nice introducing, and good to hear that you're developing, maybe you could help the team one day

Hi Bones Big Grin
Well, it would be nice: I like this server and I would be glad to help there in my free time.
I'm thinking on it: it would be nice to have the possibility to talk with a current dev for more informations.
Cheers Wink