facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Drivetrain and Backfire position bug

Napisany przez ic6x, 16-03-2017, 05:23
Drivetrain and Backfire position bug

Offline ic6x

So firstly, I bought this car and tuned it to 1/1/1 after completing some progress with no problem, here is it the vmax when I upgraded to 1/1/1
[Image: jrLIGMS.png]
as you can see there, I reached the top speed without any problem with 1/1/1 setup

then I upgraded my Infernus to 3/1/1, when I get out from the performance shop I saw this in my loading screen
[Image: d8fHFAS.png]

I drive it normally without knowing the bug, but I feel acceleration and the vehicle grip is almost the same as 1/1/1, so I tested out the max speed, it hits 396km/h but it stuck on 3rd gear
[Image: cbLKoao.png]

also the backfire placed wrong as you can see here.
[Image: XVzcYoR.png]

Offline whiteseed

When it stops counting at 58% you need to quickly dissconnect, and when you log in you can try test performance again.
Just pay attention if it comes through 58% and comes up to ~85%. When it does you will have 5 gears.

Offline ic6x

(16-03-2017, 15:11)whiteseed Wrote: When it stops counting at 58% you need to quickly dissconnect, and when you log in you can try test performance again.
Just pay attention if it comes through 58% and comes up to ~85%. When it does you will have 5 gears.

upgrading it to 3/3/3 fixed it, so the backfire thing needs to get fixed..

and thanks for the tips

Offline ic6x

I've got the problem back after downgrading only suspension to stock because race suspension is bouncy, I got the testing car performance loading screen, Disconnected when it stuck at 58% (like what whiteseed said).

when I logged in back, I got the same loading screen but it hop from 58% directly to 100% and I still have 3 gears, upgrading the car suspension to street level won't fix the bug.

Offline whiteseed

Because you need to disconnect every time it stuck at 58%. It needs to go up to more than 80% to have 5 gears.

However if you have 3 gears without counting screen, it means someone have same setup before and there is nothing you can do.

You can also try my infernus setup (482 score) street suspension and race weight reduction and I have 5 gears in it.