facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Need help to find.

Napisany przez PexX, 25-03-2017, 10:44
Need help to find.

Offline PexX

Hi,

I have a problem with the monroe parts.
I cant find the last one. Please help me to find it. Smile  I´ve searched everything, but i cant find it.

Offline Oskiinus

Search again
[Image: H6zD1w6.png]
[Image: qHuOc0y.png]
(06-10-2016, 20:36)Venom Wrote: zkurvená zajebaná dojebaná vyjebaná pojebaná mrdka

Offline MechaNoxia

Pray to god, it'll help, or just search again, we can't help you, it's a one-man work.
We are running in the 90's!
[Image: 1471013118-tumblr-nzbdlhb7fa1qj5jqso1-500.gif]

https://soundcloud.com/arthur-alix-3 

Away Hexagon

Search harder, look at every corner

Offline deadboy

Don't rush too quickly so you wont get crazy while searching. Take your time and search everyday 1-2 hours for them.
Monroe is pretty much the hardest. It took me one week (like I said, everyday a little bit).

You can also try the Premium-Helper while looking for parts for Unique Cars, it will make your screen flash white (whole screen gets white and fades out after 1-2 seconds), you have to be around 20 meters near the part.
It's really helpful, I found the last parts for Mamba and Countash that way. It's not even expensive 2€ for 7 days of premium (which is more than enough to find the parts). Protip if you don't got a paypal account: Do one and charge it with a paysafe card.
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]