facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Mouse pointer delay

Napisany przez ic6x, 27-03-2017, 10:52
Mouse pointer delay

Offline ic6x

Currently, I have an Issue that annoys me everytime I play MTA:SA.

First started the game, everything is fine except the mouse pointer in game little bit skipping on main menu, so I logged in to the server, everything still fine until several minutes of driving, the mouse sensitivity become so slow, I checked my mouse pointer speed in second monitor without minimizing the game, yes it delayed!

First thought that my mouse is broken but it's not, so I tried to switch to my other mouse, still the same. Googled my problem and some said that's an Issue with dual monitor, so I detached my secondary screen then restarted my laptop, still the same, I've tried to play in other games such as GTA V and it's fine.

So any solution for this? I would be grateful if someone helps

Offline Quindo

That sounds weird, it never happened to me and i have no idea why it could be happening. I would suggest reinstalling mta first.
[Image: Sj14yZE.gif]

Offline deadboy

That usually happens when you got pretty low fps. May also happen with having not enough ram (when mta reaches its limit and windows doesn't have much left for its self)
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline whiteseed

I have the same issue since yesterday. it's not related to fps. It appears on every MTA srever after after latest MTA update, so I think it's MTA issue. Can't find solution for this either yet.

Offline ic6x

hmm, also I have no idea why this problem occurs on me, I just taking a rest and back playing the game then I'm surprised by this problem

all I need to do just increasing mouse sensitivity in settings, but still sometimes it clicks something in my secondary desktop

And by the way I have asked this in mta forum, thanks for the reply too

Offline Quindo

Actually it just happened to me in map editor, so it's mta problem as a whole, it even made my pointer work weirdly when i minimized the game

Offline deadboy

Fml. I got it too now, after I left a paint shop. Sometimes its gone when I minimize MTA and go back ingame, but not everytime.

I've asked a few people ingame, many players seem to have this bug right now.
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline Quindo

https://forum.mtasa.com/topic/94299-mous...ent-847208 looks like global mta issue, hopefully fixed soon.

Offline hydravink

to anyone still looking for an answer, you should download a downgrade, but before this, try redownloading MTA and not just reinstalling. because the version on the website has been updated as I heard. so don't just reinstall with your old kit