facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

New RUN

Napisany przez ekku, 27-03-2017, 20:47
New RUN

Offline ekku

Hey, i just wanted to ask the administration about a new RUN, its the same as time trial but make a one for "bodypoint run" and you get a bodypoint from that. You can only do it after 12 hours.
I am struggling to get body points, I've played about 40 races, got 1st place in like 24 and got 0 bodypoints Angry Angel

Offline Helomyname

Hm. Maybe make time-trial have a high chance to give you a bodypoint, or one bodypoint from timetrials every 6 hours or something like that

Offline E1manTas

Somebody is having a hard time getting them while i have 40 and don't know where to use them now xD
[Image: xluOOu3.png]
[Image: x2F5lCh.png]

Offline deadboy

It's totally randomly how you get those points. You can get 5 in a row, or 30 races none in a row.
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline BShen-V12

(28-03-2017, 02:41)deadboy Wrote: It's totally randomly how you get those points. You can get 5 in a row, or 30 races none in a row.

which is annoying at some point. they just doesn't wanna appear when you need them most... so at least we need a place gives 100% guara-damn-tee bodypoints, say, every 24 hours or even 72 hours? as long as it's there I'm good.

Offline bartekPL

You always can exchange taskpointa if you are really in need of bodyppints

Wysłane z mojego LG-H815 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Offline ekku

But who wants to exchange taskpoints for bodypoints?
Kto by chcial rozmieniac taskpointy na body pointy?