facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

My list od ideas (New Ideas)

Napisany przez Maxus, 08-04-2017, 13:30
My list od ideas (New Ideas)

Offline deadboy

1. I had a similar idea of adding a storyline, which you can do by your own or together with other users. But since this is a far future idea/update, I didn't take the time to write a good explained and described story mode suggestion. But stuff like "win x races" is not really a story thing, its kinda boring and as Quindo said, it should stay as a task.

2. Plz no, they are modded cars, and mods don't belong to normal car classes imo

3. Imo they should have like 2-4 colors to choose when buying. Like it used to be in most nfs games. Stock white looks.. too stock and boring, like it did come out freshly out of a car factory and hadn't any paint doings

4. Yes, please. First I was like "nah, it's challenging to remember the time trial to get the best money and rp boost daily" but tbh, I need it myself too, since I spend all money I earn instantly on new parts

5. Hell yea, I already suggested, but bartek has to find a modeller / mapper for that. And it shoul look realistic, like the Powerline map (not mapped gta objects shit)

6. No. This would make premium a little bit senseless, since it is the main and/or best reason to get it (for the garage slots)

7.3. Nah, not impressed. There are like 4-6 people who can do more than 3.3 million in one combo, if those guys play actively, they get all the prizes, and people like me, that can get only 2.7 mil max, will lose badly. And also it's pain in the ass to reach a high combo, since u got to drift 10 laps at once without stopping.

7.4. Sounds not bad, I like the idea, maybe needs a little change when it comes to the prize, because 20k is damn much money.

8. Not sure about this, surely it may help people to choose a car, but most stock cars suck anyway, you unleash its power when you tune it. Maybe a test drive on 2/2/2 would be good, but shouldn't be available for class A cars. I can also imagine how people would abuse it for stunting or ramming / griefing people
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Messages In This Thread
My list od ideas (New Ideas) - by Maxus - 08-04-2017, 13:30
RE: My list od ideas - by KacPower - 08-04-2017, 16:29
RE: My list od ideas - by Maxus - 08-04-2017, 17:09
RE: My list od ideas - by Małgo - 08-04-2017, 17:33
RE: My list od ideas - by Quindo - 08-04-2017, 18:31
RE: My list od ideas - by Maxus - 08-04-2017, 19:32
RE: My list od ideas - by deadboy - 09-04-2017, 01:40
RE: My list od ideas - by MisterJohnson - 09-04-2017, 03:24
RE: My list od ideas - by SandKing - 09-04-2017, 07:52