facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

AnGeL_GhoST

Napisany przez ulusoy, 15-04-2017, 19:01
AnGeL_GhoST

Offline ulusoy

YÜZMAN

Yaş: 19

İngilizce becerisi (1-10): 4/10

İstatistikleriniz ve NFS deneyiminiz: SA: 545,374k rp, 657 saat 40 dakika

Orta derecede sunucu denetlemek için ne kadar boş zamanınız var ?: 6 Hour

Birisi sohbette mesaj spam etmeye başladığında ne yaparsınız ?: Ben uyarı uyarıdır

Birileri başka oyunculara hakaret etmeye ne dersin ?: Ben uyarı yaparım

Herhangi bir tecrübeniz var mı (eğer evet, açıklayınız): Modelleme konusunda bilgiye sahibim (z modelleyici), yazılım bilgisine sahibim (c #, dreamweaver, photoshop, havai fişek)
Bir veritabanı okuyorum

Hangi dil kanallarını yönetebilirsiniz ?: Turkish - English

Neden moderatör ekibine katılmak istiyorsun? (En az 100 kelime): Ülkemdeki oyunculara yardımcı olacak bir yönetici yok, bu yüzden bir moderatör olmak istiyorum ve istatistiklerime uygun düşünüyorum.

Offline deadboy

Uhm, you apply for turkish and english moderation, but can't even write the application in english..
I had a few conversations and I need to say, that your english skills are really bad and absoluetly not enough to be a moderator. Also I noticed a lot chilidsh and immature behavior.
Sorry but I would suggest do learn english and try to be commucative enough with all kind of users. I guess you could moderate the turkish language, but I would prefer someone with good english skills.
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline ulusoy

(15-04-2017, 19:12)deadboy Wrote: Uhm, you apply for turkish and english moderation, but can't even write the application in english..
I had a few conversations and I need to say, that your english skills are really bad and absoluetly not enough to be a moderator. Also I noticed a lot chilidsh and immature behavior.
Sorry but I would suggest do learn english and try to be commucative enough with all kind of users. I guess you could moderate the turkish language, but I would prefer someone with good english skills.

Thank you for your interest , Thank you NFSSA.

Offline bartekPL

Declined