facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Małgo

Napisany przez Małgo, 14-04-2017, 21:27
Małgo

Offline Małgo

Nickname: Małgo

English skill (1-10): 5

Your stats and experience with NFS:SA: 490 RP /// 13 days 10 hours of playing on server.

How much free time do you have to moderate server? 3-4hours in day / 5-9 in weekend.

What do you do when someone starts spamming messages on chat?: challanges him and the boy is quiet because there can me sufficiently to repond because I cant give him the mute because they do not have such rights

What do you when someone starts insulting other players?: be warned it can get mute on the 20 => 30 minutes because such behavior is unacceptable or start it offend

Do you have any experience (if yes, describe): I was GM in tibia 10 years ago on the server my brother

Which language channels can you moderate?: Polish, Polish champion Polish (Maybe Global)

PS :
It is true tha I want to be the moderator of the chat because i wont do picture and it boast on forum but in the case of positive cosideration of administration i will fill conscience of their duties
 [Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]

Offline Spotlight

10/10 would play tibia with u
[Image: e232bd3a5b964ea4ade06115a0d745c8.png]

Offline LisiastyLis

[Image: lol1xm1.jpg]

10/10 famous druid from tibia
[Image: EhBU2S8.jpg]

Offline Krazio

Plox, no.
[Image: 7d9ff37c9ccd80574c292e97958514cc.gif]

Offline deadboy

I'll be honest with you. You are a really nice guy, very friendly and sympathetic. You would do a great job in the polish language chat. I also love the work you're doing for this server (the maps for example). But I have to admit, that your english skills are quiet too bad for this job. In my opinion we need some people, that are really communicative, in english and one foreign language. But we got mainly polish speaking moderators right now, and for this recruitment on one more polish moderator, I would prefer someone with better english skills or a third language with proper knowledge.

Good luck anyways, you wouldn't do a bad job when it comes to polish chat.
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline bartekPL

Declined