facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

|MV|Chuck_Noia

Napisany przez ChuckNoia, 15-04-2017, 02:27
|MV|Chuck_Noia

Offline ChuckNoia

NickName: |MV|Chuck_Noia

English Skill (1-10): 8/10

Your stats and experience with NFS:SA: It's 305k RP and 8 days online.

How much free time do you have to moderate server?: 4/6 hours per day.

What do you do when someone starts spamming messages on chat?: Firstly I notice the player to stop with spam, offense or something of the kind, I will give you time to stop until the last notice that can be fined the chat.

If the offense is heavy I draw printing and show it to the management team as proof.

The Brazilian and Portuguese players are respectful of each other in the local chat.
In the global chat some players "Zoeiros" offence others players in the Global chat and I intend to control this to the maximum.

Do you have any experience (if yes, describe): Yes, I have experience in administering clans on samp servers and, currently I am moderator of my crew.

Which language channels can you moderate?: portuguese chat PT-BR/PT-PT

Why do you want to join moderators team? (at least 100 words): I really like this NFS-MTA server and I want to help in moderating the Portuguese language that is in need of someone with the time and competence to take care of.

With my own experience on this server I am always helping new portuguese players with doubts.
Cool

Offline deadboy

The last part of the application is a bit too short. Your english skills aren't bad, I wouldn't rate it with 8/10, because some of the words you have chosen are a bit unfitting, but you seem to be a nice guy. Saw you a few times ingame and didn't notice any bad behavior.

Good luck
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline bartekPL

Declined