facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Akamataa

Napisany przez Akamataa, 15-04-2017, 11:34
Akamataa

Offline Akamataa

Nickname: Akamataa

English skill (1-10): 5

Your stats and experience with NFS:SA:    1,1 kk rp; 34d+ in game time.

How much free time do you have to moderate server?     2h+

What do you do when someone starts spamming messages on chat?:     At first, mute 1 min, next time mute for 10+ min

What do you when someone starts insulting other players?:     I will mute him for 10+ min

Do you have any experience (if yes, describe):     Yes, but it`s small SA-MP server, lot time ago i don`t remember server name.

Which language channels can you moderate?:     Polish

Why do you want to join moderators team? (at least 100 words):     I often play on the server when there`s no any moderators or admins and many people do what they want, i dislike spam on chat, so i want to stop it.
[Image: kiritoblockingbullets_by_setonami-d7xcxvq.gif]

Offline Krazio

Hmm... I would bet on him. Akamataa is a nice player and he have good behavior.
[Image: 7d9ff37c9ccd80574c292e97958514cc.gif]

Offline HugoNotNumin

Good guy, i know he a long time, he is very punctual
                                                    [Image: ru9gag.gif?extra=PckjItOUiqKvMswN8evlniM...fv2B0XsnCJ]

Offline Crysios

Good guy, Impartial player and rly good behavior ;D
[Image: source.gif]

Offline deadboy

I saw partially good behavior from you and you often help people in the global chat. Can't say much about polish chat.
The application seems to be a little short and your english skills aren't that good. I guess you are a good guy and you could do a good job in the polish chat, but in my opinion it lacks of english skills. It's important to communicate with international players that speak mostly only english and their native language.

Good luck
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline Holden

Good guy. His behaviour is blameless, and also he's got a lot of knowledge about the server. Thumb up!
[Image: giphy.gif]

PedroCon

Offline bartekPL

Declined