facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

7 Cars in Garage.

Napisany przez Dragonforce, 16-04-2017, 01:41

7 Cars in Garage.

Offline Whitey

(17-04-2017, 21:05)LisiastyLis Wrote: Yeah, option to buy car slots would be x10 better.

Yup, but option to buy by free RP, not by cash. No enough possibilities to make money or too little pointer for cash.
[Image: GKpc1FY.png]

Offline BShen-V12

(30-06-2017, 07:04)xXTheNoobPlayerXx Wrote: Just own the E,D,C,B and A class, they are main class car. -1

no need to reply since it's already on deadboy's declined suggestion list
guess people is gonna bump here again

Offline xEnjoYx

No no no :V This would make Premium useless.

Offline TheDawid

I have idea. There will still be 5 slots but you can buy 1 slot for like an 10k free RP and max to buy will be 5 sooo. And this now have sense Big Grin

Offline 07canpolat

(16-04-2017, 10:30)KomuH Wrote: But, if you have about 10 cars already and update is coming, you'll have two ways: sell 6 cars to buy only one from new update or spend money on premium. It's pointless imo. Instead of 7 cars in garage, I'd suggest buying car slots (not only me). I've heard many complains about current system and I think it should be changed.

Buying car slots would be really great.. For example to buy sixth car slot we need 1k and for seventh 2k and eigth 3k like that
" They Say I Gotta Learn But There's Noone To Teach Me. "