facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

VANS UPDATE

Napisany przez Allerek, 16-04-2017, 13:39

VANS UPDATE

Offline deadboy

(16-04-2017, 16:34)MatthewChow Wrote: I really do think vans and station wagons could have a place in races, you already have so many Volvo V70's made into sleepers and into drift builds, you got SWs like the Nissan Stagea, Subaru Legacy and Audi RS2 that can kick some serious ass.
The Moonbeam, Regina, Stratum, Perennial and Burrito are such great candidates for this...

I would support a suggestion with Regina, Stratum, Club, Solair and Perennial, but not Burrito and Moonbeam :v
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline MatthewChow

(16-04-2017, 16:53)deadboy Wrote: I would support a suggestion with Regina, Stratum, Club, Solair and Perennial, but not Burrito and Moonbeam :v

What the heck you got against Moonbeam, it's at the same league as the others! It's even faster than Perennial...
Also, Burrito was really sporty and fast in Vice City, and SanAndreas' is just as cool looking.
[Image: GTA%20VC_gangburrito.jpg] [Image: latest?cb=20091026104223]
[Image: TEgVg7dMvlbFQYoF3YFE_iT3-MR9op3yBLZV4K_a...jfcQ=w2400]
I invite you to eat a sock.

Offline bartekPL

There won't be any vans update and delivery missions update.

Offline JmdaGZ

what about wagons? really wish stratum was here

Offline MatthewChow

You heard it, no is no. Case closed. There's nothing you can reason with.
[Image: TEgVg7dMvlbFQYoF3YFE_iT3-MR9op3yBLZV4K_a...jfcQ=w2400]
I invite you to eat a sock.

Offline whiteseed

But Stratum really fits here. It was wheel arch angels tuner car in San Andreas and it's actually more sports car than alot of cars that are already added.
There are sport hatchbacks like Blista Compact and Flash so why not sport wagon. I really can't see a reason against it, especially when ridiculous, enormous sized BeeJay XL with gokart handling is already here.
And of course i'm against any vans like Moonbeam, Burrito, etc.

Offline JmdaGZ

he said that vans wont be implemented so i wanted to clarify if wagons are out of question too