facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

New positions on playlist.

Napisany przez Allerek, 16-04-2017, 19:01
New positions on playlist.

Offline Allerek

Hi, leave here some of yours positions to playlist.
From me(FnF Soundtrack):

(I know it's propably will be never included but some sugestions is nothing bad)

Offline EloRamzes

For me, good soggestion
Nfs sa server have an average soundtrack, and you could use some kind of soundtrack

Offline JmdaGZ

i know it isnt necessarily a nfs thing but a little bit of eurobeat classics would be greatly appreciated

Offline deadboy

Buy premium and add own tracks to the playlist. This is a Need for Speed server, not Fast and Furious, and escpecially not Initial D lol.
I like those songs too, but they don't fit the gamemode. Just use a media player for yourself or add the tracks with the premium feature, if you really want to choose them ingame.
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline JmdaGZ

lol i keep forgetting that you can add the tracks to your playlist, i guess you are right

Offline whiteseed

(16-04-2017, 20:23)deadboy Wrote: Buy premium and add own tracks to the playlist. This is a Need for Speed server, not Fast and Furious, and escpecially not Initial D lol.
I like those songs too, but they don't fit the gamemode. Just use a media player for yourself or add the tracks with the premium feature, if you really want to choose them ingame.

I don't like that I can't listen to my added tracks after premium ends. You can't have pramium forever so f4 and listen what you want in the background.