facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

ADR

Napisany przez KOT, 17-04-2017, 14:01
ADR

Offline KOT

Nickname: ADR 

English skill (1-10):5-6 

Your stats and experience with NFS:SA: 436 535 RP    29h 21h 11m

How much free time do you have to moderate server? 2-7hour 

What do you do when someone starts spamming messages on chat?: 
Warn the player, then if he ignores my warnings, I'll resort to other measures to start he will get mutes from 5-15m, but if he also ignores it, the player will get a ban 
 If

What do you when someone starts insulting other players?:

If I do not understand why the player started insulting anoth
r,e then I'll ask in pm what happened, after that I'll take out my verdict I do not understand why the player started insulting another, then I'll ask in pm what happened, after that I'll take out my verdict

Do you have any experience (if yes, describe): Yes, but not in MTA 

Which language channels can you moderate?
: Russian 

Why do you want to join moderators team?
(at least 100 words):
I think I can cope with the main tasks of the moderator. I've been playing on this server for more than 10 months and during that time I managed to study it quite well and this will help me to answer the questions of the players as much as possible accessible and adequately. As for the chat - I will follow the server chat from insults, advertising and spam. I know a lot about the Russian comunity. I also know the server very well and most people with whom I have good relations. I can still benefit the server, mentally balanced, there is a huge desire to help the project, I do not suffer from a stellar illness.
[Image: nClgTQFQBpM.jpg]

Offline deadboy

I barely see you ingame or at least I never noticed you, because you're always pretty quiet and don't talk. I remember that I've asked you something a few months ago, and you didn't reply. Also I have to say that your English skills are pretty weak and your application isn't convincing. Good luck anyways.
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline KOT

(18-04-2017, 13:39)deadboy Wrote: I barely see you ingame or atleast I never noticed you, because you're always pretty quiet and don't talk. I remember that I've asked you something a few months ago, and you didn't reply. Also I have to say that your english skills are pretty weak and your application isn't convincing. Good luck anyways.

Why do you think that I will not have enough of my knowledge to communicate with other moderators and what kind of question did you ask, most likely I simply did not see it, ask, I will answer you

Offline By3u

(18-04-2017, 13:39)deadboy Wrote: I barely see you ingame or atleast I never noticed you, because you're always pretty quiet and don't talk. I remember that I've asked you something a few months ago, and you didn't reply. Also I have to say that your english skills are pretty weak and your application isn't convincing. Good luck anyways.

Didboy, why are you so biased about people? You can not be sure that a person can not cope with their duties.. your misleading idea prevents you.. this is my personal opinion.
[Image: UrOU9BB.gif]

Offline deadboy

(20-04-2017, 04:35)KOT Wrote: Why do you think that I will not have enough of my knowledge to communicate with other moderators and what kind of question did you ask, most likely I simply did not see it, ask, I will answer you

Well, the application was short and I couldn't build an own opinion on those few short sentences about your English skills. And if I would just look at your own rating "5-6", it's not really convincing to be honest. Now after you have edited it, I would say it's just enough to communicate.
It wasn't something where I needed help at. I just asked about your car / vinyls, but you just drove around and didn't reply. You also might have been muted as well, but for the first moment it was my first impression of your personality, which seemed to be quiet and not very talkative.

(20-04-2017, 04:55)By3u Wrote: Didboy, why are you so biased about people? You can not be sure that a person can not cope with their duties.. your misleading idea prevents you.. this is my personal opinion.

I am not biased, I just tell my own opinion and how I saw the applicant on the server. If I saw some good behavior or anything worthwhile to mention, I would post it.
Also I'm not evaluating those applications, I just give my opinion. Everyone can do it.

I didn't say that he couldn't do the job. There aren't hard tasks to do, just supporting users and moderating the rule breakers.
At the time I've posted my reply (before he edited his post) the application was really short and didn't even complete the template (at least 100 words for last answer).
Now he added a few more lines, but I still stick to my opinion, that its not convincing. Main reason aren't his English skills, which seem to be okay enough. But he just wrote, that there are some newcomers and rule breakers on the Russian player-base/community on here. Well, that's a obvious fact and the reason why the NFS:SA Team is looking for another Russian moderator. But it's not a good explained and convincing reason, why HE would be the right guy for this job.

What he wrote would fit to any Russian applicant, it's not sticking out compared to a common application.
And in my opinion we need some qualitatively good moderators, not just anyone that speaks Russian and a bit English.
///

Offline KOT

(20-04-2017, 19:03)deadboy Wrote:
(20-04-2017, 04:35)KOT Wrote: Why do you think that I will not have enough of my knowledge to communicate with other moderators and what kind of question did you ask, most likely I simply did not see it, ask, I will answer you

Well, the application was short and I couldn't build an own opinion on those few short sentences about your English skills. And if I would just look at your own rating "5-6", it's not really convincing to be honest. Now after you have edited it, I would say it's just enough to communicate.
It wasn't something where I needed help at. I just asked about your car / vinyls, but you just drove around and didn't reply. You also might have been muted as well, but for the first moment it was my first impression of your personality, which seemed to be quiet and not very talkative.

(20-04-2017, 04:55)By3u Wrote: Didboy, why are you so biased about people? You can not be sure that a person can not cope with their duties.. your misleading idea prevents you.. this is my personal opinion.

I am not biased, I just tell my own opinion and how I saw the applicant on the server. If I saw some good behavior or anything worthwhile to mention, I would post it.
Also I'm not evaluating those applications, I just give my opinion. Everyone can do it.

I didn't say that he couldn't do the job. There aren't hard tasks to do, just supporting users and moderating the rule breakers.
At the time I've posted my reply (before he edited his post) the application was really short and didn't even complete the template (at least 100 words for last answer).
Now he added a few more lines, but I still stick to my opinion, that its not convincing. Main reason aren't his English skills, which seem to be okay enough. But he just wrote, that there are some newcomers and rule breakers on the Russian player-base/community on here. Well, that's a obvious fact and the reason why the NFS:SA Team is looking for another Russian moderator. But it's not a good explained and convincing reason, why HE would be the right guy for this job.

What he wrote would fit to any Russian applicant, it's not sticking out compared to a common application.
And in my opinion we need some qualitatively good moderators, not just anyone that speaks Russian and a bit English.

Dude, I understand that you want me to completely change my application?

Offline deadboy

(21-04-2017, 14:32)KOT Wrote: Dude, I understand that you want me to completely change my application?

No, just write a better explanation why you want to do this job. You should explain in a proper way, why you would be the best choice for the Russian moderator, but without comparing yourself with the other applicants. You need to convince bartek. But it's not only the application, it's also your activities on the server. Practice your English skills a bit (its not bad at the moment, but could be better), be more active in chat, help some users, and keep that attitude and activity, then you would convince bartek, in my opinion at least. I don't know how bartek thinks about you.
///

Offline KOT

(21-04-2017, 14:46)deadboy Wrote:
(21-04-2017, 14:32)KOT Wrote: Dude, I understand that you want me to completely change my application?

No, just write a better explanation why you want to do this job. You should explain in a proper way, why you would be the best choice for the russian moderator, but without comparing yourself with the other applicants. You need to convince bartek. But it's not only the application, it's also your activities on the server. Practice your english skills a bit (its not bad at the moment, but could be better), be more active in chat, help some users, and keep that attitude and activity, then you would convince bartek, in my opinion atleast. I don't know how bartek thinks about you.

Well, thank you, I'll try to take into account all the shortcomings

Offline KOT

now quite convincing?

Offline bartekPL

Declined