facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

By3u

Napisany przez By3u, 19-04-2017, 11:23

By3u

Offline By3u

(21-04-2017, 13:29)deadboy Wrote:
(21-04-2017, 03:35)By3u Wrote: You have an erroneous opinion of me, man. You can not know how I will cope with my duties

As already said, I don't think you couldn't handle the duties, but just by looking back on your behavior and endless harmful or trolling comments on the servers chat, I can admit confidently, that you are not a good person and wouldn't be a nice moderator. Of course people can change, but you can't just do it from one day to another. Change your attitude for ever and stick out with a good and mature behavior. Then you might be able to get nice opinions on your next application.
Also don't forget, that this is my personal opinion about you. The application won't get declined only because of me. All players opinions count.

But take a look at this by yourself
(19-04-2017, 14:53)LisiastyLis Wrote: [Image: FajmNfL.png]
[Image: HM8MzNU.png]

How can you keep thinking, that you just get into the servers staff-team with this attitude? Don't come up with "bro it's just jokes", it's forbidden and disrespectful against German people. And everyone knows that you still keep writing or doing that very often, and people call you "russian nazi" because of that (you even call yourself like that). Don't lie to yourself, just admit it, that you just do it to provoke many people.
Also please don't come up with "sorry for triggering you, German boi", because I'm not even native German and I don't feel offended at all, by this nazi-stuff. But many German people keep complaining about you and want you to get punished for this. For a good reason, as I already explained.
Besides this fact, you're also one of the players, with pretty much the highest punishment-ratio. And of course such people won't have the chance to get into the team.

(21-04-2017, 03:35)By3u Wrote: therefore, you do not need to talk about the "server apocalypse"

That sounds like "Yea, it will happen, but you don't need to mention and reveal it to the broad crowd here."

Also I'm definitely not the only one, that thinks like that. You're misbehaving everyday on the server. How can you be so confident with your application despite that fact? Stop being that silly. - And sorry for destroying you that much, but you wanted it so.

I apologize to the "German contingent" if I offended them so much, but it could well be the tricks of other users changing their nickname to mine. I'm not trying to get rid of anyone's fault, I'm just saying that this has already happened, and more than once. Messages about "Russian Hitler" were not spoken out of my mouth. I already told you that. Again, I repeat, I do not understand why you took it that I would not take a serious attitude towards the duties of the moderator, only because of the imposed opinion .. but I took my mistakes into account, and I promise that I will correct myself. But the decision about whether to take me on as a team or not remains for Bartek. Therefore we wait that he will tell. In the Russian community, most people know me on the good side, and believe that I will manage the duties of a moderator better than others. Most people turn to me for advice, and I never refuse. I do not praise myself, it really is.
[Image: UrOU9BB.gif]

Offline LisiastyLis

Quote:Messages about "Russian Hitler" were not spoken out of my mouth.

so who? lol
[Image: EhBU2S8.jpg]

Offline By3u

(21-04-2017, 21:47)LisiastyLis Wrote:

so who? lol

Do not ask stupid question. I explained everything in detail.

Offline LisiastyLis

(22-04-2017, 07:19)By3u Wrote:

so who? lol

[Image: image.jpg]

just say that u did it and end it
[Image: EhBU2S8.jpg]

Offline By3u

(22-04-2017, 12:05)LisiastyLis Wrote:
(22-04-2017, 07:19)By3u Wrote:

so who? lol

[Image: image.jpg]

just say that u did it and end it

Why would I confess to something I did not do? This is absurd. Are you trying to set me up?

Offline deadboy

(21-04-2017, 17:15)By3u Wrote: I apologize to the "German contingent" if I offended them so much, but it could well be the tricks of other users changing their nickname to mine. I'm not trying to get rid of anyone's fault, I'm just saying that this has already happened, and more than once. Messages about "Russian Hitler" were not spoken out of my mouth. I already told you that. Again, I repeat, I do not understand why you took it that I would not take a serious attitude towards the duties of the moderator, only because of the imposed opinion .. but I took my mistakes into account, and I promise that I will correct myself. But the decision about whether to take me on as a team or not remains for Bartek. Therefore we wait that he will tell. In the Russian community, most people know me on the good side, and believe that I will manage the duties of a moderator better than others. Most people turn to me for advice, and I never refuse. I do not praise myself, it really is.

That's nice to hear. I've also seen that you changed your behavior atleast a bit in the global chat. If you keep this attitude and won't get a big troll again, then you might have good chances for this job. But I don't think it would be the right thing to give you this chance now. Because it often takes some time until people change their mind completly.
Keep this good behavior for a while and try to apply next time. I'm sure you will have the best chances then.

But as already often mentioned, bartek will decide at the end if you will get recruited. So good luck.

(22-04-2017, 13:29)By3u Wrote: Why would I confess to something I did not do? This is absurd. Are you trying to set me up?

You know, that we can check all possible logs, like your previous nicknames, a specific IP or Serial from a post on the game chat in the past. If you don't admit it, you're lying to the administration and ruin all possible chances in future for getting recruited.
Of course I saw a few guys that weared your nickname, but I don't think that they wrote such stuff to harm your, probably mostly because they knew, that you're were really behaving like that and id would fit to your attitude. But as already mentioned, if needed, the administration can check if you are lying or not.
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline By3u

(22-04-2017, 17:58)deadboy Wrote:
(21-04-2017, 17:15)By3u Wrote: I apologize to the "German contingent" if I offended them so much, but it could well be the tricks of other users changing their nickname to mine. I'm not trying to get rid of anyone's fault, I'm just saying that this has already happened, and more than once. Messages about "Russian Hitler" were not spoken out of my mouth. I already told you that. Again, I repeat, I do not understand why you took it that I would not take a serious attitude towards the duties of the moderator, only because of the imposed opinion .. but I took my mistakes into account, and I promise that I will correct myself. But the decision about whether to take me on as a team or not remains for Bartek. Therefore we wait that he will tell. In the Russian community, most people know me on the good side, and believe that I will manage the duties of a moderator better than others. Most people turn to me for advice, and I never refuse. I do not praise myself, it really is.

That's nice to hear. I've also seen that you changed your behavior atleast a bit in the global chat. If you keep this attitude and won't get a big troll again, then you might have good chances for this job. But I don't think it would be the right thing to give you this chance now. Because it often takes some time until people change their mind completly.
Keep this good behavior for a while and try to apply next time. I'm sure you will have the best chances then.

But as already often mentioned, bartek will decide at the end if you will get recruited. So good luck.

(22-04-2017, 13:29)By3u Wrote: Why would I confess to something I did not do? This is absurd. Are you trying to set me up?

You know, that we can check all possible logs, like your previous nicknames, a specific IP or Serial from a post on the game chat in the past. If you don't admit it, you're lying to the administration and ruin all possible chances in future for getting recruited.
Of course I saw a few guys that weared your nickname, but I don't think that they wrote such stuff to harm your, probably mostly because they knew, that you're were really behaving like that and id would fit to your attitude. But as already mentioned, if needed, the administration can check if you are lying or not.
Thanks for your words. Perhaps .. I agree, on my part there were bad statements. To deny this does not make sense. But there were not so many, as Fox described above. It is possible that most of the bad statements were written all the same not me.

Offline Snix

(20-04-2017, 12:09)By3u Wrote: you judge people at first sight .. in Russian there is such a proverb, and she will very much characterize you .. I have in Mind not specifically you, Snix, but most people who write angry (envious) posts in posts. Instead of supporting a person, you start talking about his bad sides (in your opinion). I feel sorry for you.

Yes a person that doesn't know what a fact is will definitely make a great mod! If he gets denied I will be so surprised! :O
[Image: JAkaYor.png]

Offline Madman

You are joking too much and seem to be not as mature as moderator must be. Althought still better person for moderator than yokou Tongue
Running in the 90s![Image: tumblr_m76f8oU0X41r20mtvo1_500.gif]

Offline Gargamelek

tbh you're not good enough to be a moderator, you're such a troll