facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Han Tented

Napisany przez Hated, 22-04-2017, 14:07
Han Tented

Away Hated

Nickname: Hated

Your stats and experience with NFS:SA: about 500k rp

English skill: 9-10

How much free time do you have to moderate server?All my free time (From when I wake up until I go to sleep)

What do you do when someone starts spamming messages on chat? - Ask for stop spamming, and if he don't stop, I will tell with him about why he is doing this, about how I can help him with his sad life and etc.

What do you when someone starts insulting other players? - ask for stop insulting, and if he don't stop, I will tell with him about why he is doing this, about how I can help him with his sad life and etc.

Do you have any experience (if yes, describe) - President of Krakozhia

Which language channels can you moderate? - Russian, English

Why do you want to join moderators team? (at least 100 words): I see hypocrisy on this server, people doing and saying tings, that they don't want, don't need, i want to be first moderator, who will act against it, i will show ppl, how to be a real, how to do what they want, but don't do shit for each other, it's first and last cause why i want to be moderator

Offline Quindo

weak troll
[Image: Sj14yZE.gif]

Away Hated

(22-04-2017, 14:15)Quindo Wrote: weak troll

That's what i'm talking about
They see trolling, insulting, etc everywhere
They search reason for mute/ban

Just like when you muted me for wrong chat for 2 hours =)

Offline By3u

Good joke, Hated Smile
[Image: UrOU9BB.gif]

Away Hated

(22-04-2017, 14:30)By3u Wrote: Good joke, Hated Smile

Why joke?

Offline Oskiinus

I hope you're joking.
[Image: H6zD1w6.png]
[Image: qHuOc0y.png]
(06-10-2016, 20:36)Venom Wrote: zkurvená zajebaná dojebaná vyjebaná pojebaná mrdka

Offline deadboy

Seriously, it would have been a lot funnier if you've wrote a serious application like yokou
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Away Hated

(22-04-2017, 15:46)deadboy Wrote: Seriously, it would have been a lot funnier if you've wrote a serious application like yokou

yokou sad boy, he can't do funny things

and i did it not for fun, where you see not serious words?
President of Krakozhia? Nice film btw
It's means we are all the presidents of country, that no exist - our minds

I don't want to be only moderator, i want to be a mentor for people on this server, cuz I Hated(God)

Offline bartekPL

Declined