facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

SUVs

Napisany przez Kurtz, 26-03-2016, 18:58

SUVs

Offline MechaNoxia

Imo, a Cavalcade wouldn't be that bad, as if we looks into NFS:U2, there's a Cadillac Escalade that looks as the same.

Even if we need to re-model it to make it feet more NFSSA, it wouldn't be a shame to get one in the game at all. But it's only my opinion.

Btw for Boxville, it's shaped as the real delivers cars so it's normal that it got that "old" GTA style, it doesn't need reworks to fit the games, look at UPS delivers, they haven't changed in a while, so why would they change in GTA:SA ? They just needed to get it "polished" and then it's done, it fit the game and 92 perfectly.
We are running in the 90's!
[Image: 1471013118-tumblr-nzbdlhb7fa1qj5jqso1-500.gif]

https://soundcloud.com/arthur-alix-3 

Offline Venom

I'm not sure if this will be a spoiler for you or something, but the SUVs won't be in the same style as the ones in UG2. I think Blackbox went too far when they made it possible to put ricy bumpers and spoilers on your damn SUV. Which means you should instead expect actual offroad customization.
Feedback about what would you like to see is appreciated too.
[Image: oJ6eTtU.gif]

Offline MechaNoxia

Yeah, okay, i got it now, maybe trying to get into the original game too much isn't the thing to do...

So you're maybe investigating into more "Raidy-Speced" cars ?

(Why not adding a SUV's shop?)
We are running in the 90's!
[Image: 1471013118-tumblr-nzbdlhb7fa1qj5jqso1-500.gif]

https://soundcloud.com/arthur-alix-3 

Offline Helomyname

Damn, thats a bit of a shame. Still, i'm looking forward to having some off-road action.

Offline Oskiinus

(26-05-2016, 20:47)Venom Wrote: I'm not sure if this will be a spoiler for you or something, but the SUVs won't be in the same style as the ones in UG2. I think Blackbox went too far when they made it possible to put ricy bumpers and spoilers on your damn SUV. Which means you should instead expect actual offroad customization.

fuck yeah

[Image: latest?cb=20150326004559]
[Image: H6zD1w6.png]
[Image: qHuOc0y.png]
(06-10-2016, 20:36)Venom Wrote: zkurvená zajebaná dojebaná vyjebaná pojebaná mrdka