facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Mechanical tuning expansion

Napisany przez Mjuzik, 28-03-2016, 12:56
Mechanical tuning expansion

Offline Mjuzik

So ... I have idea to do something like in NFS: Carbon. When u tuning any part, for example Nitro, except Stock, Street, Pro or Race package you can choose one of three options too - Power/Duration or Balanced. Same with Engine - Torque/Horsepower or Balanced. I think its possible in MTA.

It looks something like that.

With this expansion every car should be more unique.

Offline bartekPL

With nitro it's impossible because of GTA/MTA limitations and mechanic how nitro works.
I'm not soure about engine but there'll be Dyno Tuning in future for things like this.

Offline Venom

I think dyno tuning will be enough. Things like nitro are hardcoded, most likely in main.scm or .exe file. Torque/HP difference doesn't exist in SA, the physics engine is too simple to support different levels of power at various RPM's and many different advanced mechanics.
[Image: oJ6eTtU.gif]

Offline Mjuzik

(28-03-2016, 14:06)Venom Wrote: I think dyno tuning will be enough. Things like nitro are hardcoded, most likely in main.scm or .exe file. Torque/HP difference doesn't exist in SA, the physics engine is too simple to support different levels of power at various RPM's and many different advanced mechanics.

It haven't to be Torque/HP, it can be for example Acceleration/Max speed.

Offline Venom

It would be impossible to balance that. Dyno tuning will include something similiar, though.
[Image: oJ6eTtU.gif]