facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Better prizes for visual tuning

Napisany przez Mjuzik, 28-03-2016, 15:04

Better prizes for visual tuning

Offline Mjuzik

Like in subject, i think about minimal better prizes, for example 1-2% more RP & Cash for one star.

Offline Cooper

Yeah why not, right now stars are similar to be useless.

Offline Spotlight

Bad idea. A lot of stuff which gives stars doesnt for example match

Offline MrNuddle

Exactly, people will drive shity painted cars just to have 5 stars. What if i dont like visual tuning? I wont get more $ and RP beacause i just like stock cars?

Offline MelonTasty

And what about sleepers then?
[Image: pLnKk3j.png]
ミ●﹏☉ミ

Offline Cooper

So what we got the stars for then? Only because they had an appearance in NFS? Useless!

Offline Mjuzik

It haven't to be much better prizes ... It can be 1% more for one star.

Offline Kurtz

Nah, I am against this idea. Even if, the selling money doesn't affect me but if it's only 1% for a star, would it be sufficient to add it? I feel it's useless for now, Administrators have more important stuff to do on the server.

Anyway, stars are for a reason, maybe not a huge one, but this server is trying to come to a theme that will be enjoyed by many and will be similar to NFS U1/U2. Maybe those stars don't add anything special, although I wouldn't call them ''Useless''. For you, it may be useless, but for some, it may satisfy themselves with the star rating.

Lastly, I take in that way. For example, I have car, I made it likeable for my purposes, didn't add anything that I wouldn't like, got 3 stars. So next, I want to sell it and what? Add some trash vinyls to fill the space and sell the car for more money? Seems utterly stupid and unacceptable.

@EDIT: Realistically, cars don't sell for more profit because they have more 'shit' on them.

That's only my personal view, don't take it to yourself.
[Image: 4dHTRqK.gif]

Offline MelonTasty

Kurtz is absolutely right. I agree with him.

Offline Malak

Stars is here to justify the price of tuning component too, maybe we will make something else nothing is sure at the moment.
[Image: WiiNgHg.jpg]