facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

[DRIFT/SPRINT] Challenge Me

Napisany przez Kurtz, 04-04-2016, 19:08

[DRIFT/SPRINT] Challenge Me

Offline Kurtz

I made a map called Challenge Me, it is located in Las Venturas on one of the parkings. I tried to make the map unique and different from current maps on the server. It is a type of drift/sprint.

Hope you like it.
[Image: 4dHTRqK.gif]

Offline Venom

[Image: LpT4n.gif]
[Image: oJ6eTtU.gif]

Offline MelonTasty

Metal barriers in parking lot?
[Image: pLnKk3j.png]
ミ●﹏☉ミ

Offline Venom

(04-04-2016, 20:30)MelonTasty Wrote: Metal barriers in parking lot?

Possibly the only detail that ruins it.

Offline Kurtz

I think that it only adds some blockade, I tried only nfs arrows and it was too ''blue-ish'' so I changed barriers in for that. I like the details, it looks bad on screenshots but in-game it looks nice tbh.

Adding on, all barriers are done neatly and have same z/y/x. Also, some of the nfs arrows went through textures which made me add the normal barriers in the place of it.

Offline MelonTasty

(04-04-2016, 23:22)Kurtz Wrote: I think that it only adds some blockade, I tried only nfs arrows and it was too ''blue-ish'' so I changed barriers in for that. I like the details, it looks bad on screenshots but in-game it looks nice tbh.

Adding on, all barriers are done neatly and have same z/y/x. Also, some of the nfs arrows went through textures which made me add the normal barriers in the place of it.

You can use cars as replacement for barriers. Use your imagination.

Offline Kurtz

Cars? Too much of them, I thought that too, but arguing with your point, what car blocks a parking lot? Barriers are like barriers - we can assume that they can be moved by hand, which happens on parking lots as some sections are sometimes blocked/reserved.

Offline Venom

I think cars would look better than barriers.

Offline Kurtz

Tried it after I saw your post, it looks weird and barriers in my preference, look better. Trust me, I can send you a map and you can check it yourself, I only changed barriers with arrows in this place: http://imgur.com/bfrm3dV

Looks like that - http://imgur.com/3DldLKe

You gotta check the cars with barriers yourself, then you'll understand. I don't mind sending the map.

Offline MelonTasty

(05-04-2016, 17:35)Kurtz Wrote: Cars? Too much of them, I thought that too, but arguing with your point, what car blocks a parking lot? Barriers are like barriers - we can assume that they can be moved by hand, which happens on parking lots as some sections are sometimes blocked/reserved.

Well, ricers racers can use their cars, road cones, plastic barriers, "road closed" signs and etc. as markers or barriers for race.
These metal barriers is heavy and big, you cant just put them in your trunk.