facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Hated(God)

Napisany przez Hated, 07-06-2017, 11:56

Hated(God)

Away Hated

Nickname: Hated(God)

English skill(1-10): 6-7 

Your stats and experience with NFS:SA: 4:20k RP

[Image: QqeYdsy.png]
How much free time do you have to moderate server?: 3-8 Hours/Day

What do you do when someone starts spamming messages on chat?: Ask for stop spamming, then will mute him/her (5-30 min, depends on intense of spamming)

What do you when someone starts insulting other players?: Ask for stop insulting, then will mute him/her (10-60 min, depends on intense of insulting)

Do you have any experience (if yes, describe): Yes (No (Yes, but i don't remember where and when))

Which language channel can you moderate?: Russian, Global.

Why do you want to join moderators team? (at least 100 words): 

I know, that this part needed to check your real english knowlege, but i'll try not to think about it.
Why i wanna be modertor? Huh, cuz there is no good moderators, i wanna be first, who won't be hypocritical, won't be self lover, will be honest and fair moderator.
Many who hate me, many who love, many who don't care about me, if i would became moderator, it would make me in the center between all, i would do my best, and won't have chance to mistake, all will be happy, and i will do what i have to do, what for i'm first connected to this server, to bring knowlege, to bring peace, to bring mind in empty heads (this time without insulting, lul)
And cuz there is moderators, that hate players, cuz they don't do what they want.

Offline YoWorstNightmare

Is this a serious application?
You're very very annoying in Global Chat, i would'nt want someone like you as a Moderator.
[Image: YoWorstNightmare.gif] 

Away Hated

(07-06-2017, 13:09)YoWorstNightmare Wrote: Is this a serious application?
You're very very annoying in Global Chat, i would'nt want someone like you as a Moderator.

What a great world, if you have not same opinion at smth - you are annoying, that's what I'm talking about

Offline Rarti

Yes please, we need a "good, fair and honest" moderator. Now seriously, what do you think, who are you? Are you really think that, you could be a moderator with this application?
In my opinion, go and delete this application and think about your life because your ego is above the sky.
[Image: Rarti.gif]

Away Hated

(07-06-2017, 13:58)Rarti Wrote: Yes please, we need a "good, fair and honest" moderator. Now seriously, what do you think, who are you? Are you really think that, you could be a moderator with this application?
In my opinion, go and delete this application and think about your life because your ego is above the sky.

Well, you don't know me, my life and etc. but saying "think about your life", your mom wasn't saying to you, that you're especial?
p.s. you can start saying that i'm provocing people )

I know that this server for 10-14 y.o. child, that think they are greatest mind and if someone say to them that they don't like this man is mad, stupid, and kill him, he is egoist.
But it's looks so shitty, and moderators, that give me mute with reason "spam" when our dialog became to his lossing. Hello, deadboy.
But who the fuck care?
Bartek have money from server, another things not in his interstings.

stupendess winning on this server, that's why i wanna be moderator

Offline Quindo

Eh, stop posting those applications, with your opinion and behavior you have no chance of becoming a moderator, and it stopped being funny anyway.
[Image: Sj14yZE.gif]

Away Hated

(07-06-2017, 14:13)Quindo Wrote: Eh, stop posting those applications, with your opinion and behavior you have no chance of becoming a moderator, and it stopped being funny anyway.

If u still find it funny, so i'm sorry to you
Why i'm posting? Hope сommon sense will win once

Offline deadboy

(07-06-2017, 14:02)Hated Wrote: But it's looks so shitty, and moderators, that give me mute with reason "spam" when our dialog became to his lossing. Hello, deadboy.

Screenshot please
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Away Hated

(07-06-2017, 14:30)deadboy Wrote:
(07-06-2017, 14:02)Hated Wrote: But it's looks so shitty, and moderators, that give me mute with reason "spam" when our dialog became to his lossing. Hello, deadboy.

Screenshot please

Screenshot of spam, please

Offline deadboy

(07-06-2017, 14:41)Hated Wrote: Screenshot of spam, please

You are complaining about a mute I gave you, that you can't even proof. You would need to provide the proofs first.
Yesterday evening you were spamming in the global chat with senseless shit, and you annoyed many people, 3-4 people told me to mute you. After I got the first report via /report, I have muted you. Because you obviously bothered the other people in global chat.

http://i.imgur.com/3vnOfCt.png

Your problem is, that everyone knows, and would confirm, that you are spamming this kind of stuff everyday in the chat. I don't know if you try to get attention or something, but it's annoying and people complain all the time about you. Since you are back, obviously by evading your ban with getting a new serial, 4 people already complained about why you got unbanned. And I don't know either. You got banned for being toxic, harassing, and bothering nearly every user on the server. Basically someone of the team tried to give you a second chance, and you just keep being like you was before. You created already multiply spam applications, which weren't meant to be serious obviously, and people already ask me if you can get banned, muted or kicked from the server. Think about it. And if you don't want to change it, which I assume because of your behavior, then you don't deserve any other chance to play here and be part of this community.
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]