facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Midnight Madness v0.5

Napisany przez TruStory, 29-04-2016, 23:19
Midnight Madness v0.5

Offline TruStory

Good evening, dear community!

I proudly present my first NFS:SA-Map to you which was done in a rather quick Fashion but is still very unique.
In the map I used some finished but never really used ideas of mine as well as some minor parts which appear in older mappings of mine.

All in all I tried to make a decent Sprint-Map out of it which will be about 2 minutes Long in the final state. There's no reverse-version yet but I'm planing on creating it if this idea gets some positive feedback.

It still needs some more decoration here and there and especially a few replacements for some simplistic NFS-Arrows because I feel like I might have over-used them.
Oh, and yes, I used invisible barriers almost everywhere where one could possibly leave the track, I just scaled them down already for testing purposes.

I would be glad to hear critics, ideas or improvements I could do to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yqRf1lBsb4

P.S.:
I apologize for the poor quality of the video, I don't record that often and know absolutely nothing about resolution settings or recording programs.
The actual title of the map will be changed surely, but I just ran out of creativity on that one.

Greetings, FX!|Tru4Story<3

Offline Venom

I think there's too much mapping done on this one, I can tolerate most of it except for 2:30.
[Image: oJ6eTtU.gif]

Offline Malak

Only the end and the begining isn't so good and may cause bug with our gamemode.

Otherwise it seems to be a good map.
[Image: WiiNgHg.jpg]

Offline Cooper

I like the map, but the ending sucks.

Offline bartekPL

(30-04-2016, 09:25)Malak Wrote: Only the end and the begining isn't so good and may cause bug with our gamemode.

Otherwise it seems to be a good map.

Yep, I agree, especially beginning - it shouldn't be on custom map.

Offline Venom

I think we can tolerate the beginning, but the end just look ridiculous.
[Image: oJ6eTtU.gif]