facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

VIP bug

Napisany przez Rovaax, 07-05-2016, 11:44
VIP bug

Offline Rovaax

Hi all.

Today i have pay 2€ with paypal for VIP 7 days on my account "Rovaax" but in server, i think i have two account in the server with this name... 
Player in first account: John lopez
Player in the second: Kuchiki Tatiana

But, John lopez account it's bugged, i don't use it, and my forum account was syncronized with john lopez...
Also my account with "Kuchiki Tatiana", my player real. With i can play isn't VIP.

Can you delete account John lopez, and recover VIP in Kuchiki Tatiana account?
Thank's.

(Sorry for my english, i'm french...)

Offline bartekPL

Please describe better. It is impossible to have 2 account with same name and we are not removing accounts due to security reasons.

Offline Rovaax

You want payment or other evidence ?

"Kuchiki Yamato" (The second excuse me aha)

Offline [SiK]SuperNova

I think he meant he created 2 characters into his only account . And he is using his 2nd .

Normally if i'm not wrong , Premium is linked to all characters created into the same account you use to login on server . And same for the userpanel , you can watch all your characters created.

So then , set account name when you write account name for VIP as Rovaax and not your character name
It's not how fast you drive , it's about how you drive fast . 

[Image: 1462799201-untitled.gif][Image: tumblr_oavthqjX6k1ujwg5zo1_500.gif]

Offline Rovaax

But for what in my account Rovaax 1 syncronized with the forum i can see my old character: "John lopez"
And on the new i see "Kuchiki Yamato" but not in forum?
For what i'm not vip in my real account?

Quote:[Image: 736134Screenshot1.png]
[Image: 757246mtascreen20160507115745.png]

Offline [SiK]SuperNova

Also , check your PMs if you received a msg from BOT , what he can tell you if you did a mistake or not when you set server account name .

Oh and one more thing , if you donated and also still online on server , don't forget to reconnect .
It's not how fast you drive , it's about how you drive fast . 

[Image: 1462799201-untitled.gif][Image: tumblr_oavthqjX6k1ujwg5zo1_500.gif]

Offline Rovaax

I have already reconnect 2 times...
Quote:[Image: Nxi8slx.png][Image: IuE1qNh.png]
You can see... I don't tell the false...

Offline bartekPL

You are logging into different account on server.

Offline Rovaax

But i don't want the vip in the old account, i want on the new account: "Rovaax" With character "Kuchiki Yamato". It's a mistake on the server and my accounts..