facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Pls help I can't play and I really want to :(

Napisany przez DareDevil42, 26-06-2017, 21:02
Pls help I can't play and I really want to :(

Offline DareDevil42

(26-06-2017, 23:08)EloRamzes Wrote: You are have this problem in only connet this server or connet for all servers?

Only to this server

I haven't encountered another one to give me a similar problem or none at all actually,its just this one. (so far)

Also I like the God of War thing you have going on.

The only reason I'm making such a big deal out of this is because I used to be a casual player of NFS World,and I loved that game,and this game is so similar to it I just want to play it,but now this happens,I don't even know.

If someone could send me a link of the cc.pack to download or maybe all the resources and I would just place them in the folder maybe it would fix my problem,I found this thread while browsing the net for a fix before registering to the forum,but I can't seem to download the cc.pack from here,it stops at ~90% percent,also,this is the guy I took the photo from,so this is the guy with the exact same problem as me: https://www.nfssa.com/thread-3506.html
Formerly DareDevil42, now Karizaki.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pls help I can't play and I really want to :( - by DareDevil42 - 26-06-2017, 23:09