facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

[FOR URL RACES] Endurance Mode

Napisany przez BShen-V12, 25-06-2017, 14:51
Poll: Sounds good?
This poll is closed.
YAH
50.00%
6 50.00%
NEIN
50.00%
6 50.00%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[FOR URL RACES] Endurance Mode

Offline BShen-V12

If you watch Le Mans, you know how it works.

In this mode, you need to watch out for car condition: damage, fuel and tires. since it's endurance, it's probably up to 25 laps long

RACE
race starts as classic Le Mans style - player jumps into cars (or cars parking near pit lane, next to each player's pit garage)

DAMAGE
everyone starts from 100% damage level. damage level reduces slowly over time. 
(Bonus: the more heavily modified a car is, except weight reduction and tires (which is another case), will cause the damage reduce faster than stock cars.)
USES OF NITROUS REDUCE DAMAGE TOO, USE WISELY. (as it's over-pressuring the engine)
here means collisions against wall and/or off-roading which reduces damage level depends on how hard you crash / how long you had driven off track.
if damage is 0% left, the car is out of race as TOTALED.

FUEL
player starts from 100% fuel level.
as 100% fuel you can drive for about 5-7 laps*, hitting gas reduces it by time and damages taken might take a bit fuel off.
0% fuel level cause the car to stop accelerating and will get player disqualified if coasting didn't make the car to pit.

TIRES
100% wear level from start.
similar to fuel, different compound gives different handling/speed while affecting mileage*.
0% in this case won't get player DNFed but car's tires will blow out (which greatly damages the car) until repaired.

*before race starts, player can pick his/her endurance strategy by fitting different parts (i.e. tires, fuel tank). 
Fuel take choice is from three different sizes, bigger gets you better mileage but reduce speed/braking/handling performance (as the car is heavier). 
Tire choice available are: Soft, Medium, Hard, harder tires gives better mileage but affects grip (which, also affects speed/handling/braking).

How's the idea? Also, I think in this mode exclusively should allow 8-12 racers per race. Sounds very fun.

Offline MatthewChow

I loved playing Endurance races back in my Gran Turismo 1 and 2 times... So, I would like it. Some things here could be simplified or made less extreme, but, all good.
I think what we'll get is the same "Endurance" mode we get in drift events. Just make it 10 laps on the largest track and stop whining, but, oh well.
[Image: TEgVg7dMvlbFQYoF3YFE_iT3-MR9op3yBLZV4K_a...jfcQ=w2400]
I invite you to eat a sock.

Offline YoWorstNightmare

Yea, but its for URL Tracks, which arent so bumpy and disgusting like those street race maps
[Image: YoWorstNightmare.gif] 

Offline Venom

A "casual" version of this (no damage, tires and fuel shit) would fit the UG theme better but other than that I like it
[Image: oJ6eTtU.gif]

Offline Sardyna153

endurance mode? but we have already ambasador XD
[Image: list_by_kouno_b-d7hdfxh.jpg]

Offline bartekPL

Damage? Fuel? Oh no.. no.

Offline YoWorstNightmare

It could be a nice option to have URL Races Laps up to 25 tho.
[Image: YoWorstNightmare.gif] 

Offline bartekPL

Even if, not every map is prepared for refueling etc.
And URL race will be tournament-based. More info soon.

Offline BShen-V12

(25-06-2017, 17:45)bartekPL Wrote: Even if, not every map is prepared for refueling etc.
And URL race will be tournament-based. More info soon.

"every map"? not sure I get you wrong or the other way around, but this is meant for URL races only

Offline bartekPL

Yes. And not every URL race map is prepared for it.

Wysłane z mojego LG-H815 przy użyciu Tapatalka