facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Consistent number plates

Napisany przez Helomyname, 17-05-2016, 01:13
Consistent number plates

Offline Helomyname

I noticed that on the server, every time I log in, the car has a completely different randomised number plate, consisting of some random letters and digits. The problem is, this makes me feel like whenever i'm driving my car, i'm driving a different rental every time.

My suggestion is to make the number plates one thing by default, like in NFSU there was UNDRGND, NFSU2 there was UNDRGND2, MW there was NFSMW etc.
There is a function in MTA to change the number plates for every player, so the player should be able to select between different plates: UNDRGND, UNDRGND2, NFS MW, CARBON, and NFS SA.

In game, it would look something like these two:
 [Image: AQOjTyF.png] [Image: GXhvimM.png]

This gives the players and the server a general better feeling of immersion, like you're in an actual NFS game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For PREMIUM members, a custom number plate would be allowed, where a PREMIUM member can input a combination of up to 8 letters/digits that would appear on their car. It can look like anything, here's an example:
[Image: 3c3lPli.png]

I hope you consider this suggestion for a better feeling of consistency and immersion in the Need for Speed: San Andreas world!

Offline Spotlight

There was such thread already. Custom plates are in plan for the future.