facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Admit it, Futo is overpowered

Napisany przez BShen-V12, 02-07-2017, 12:16

Admit it, Futo is overpowered

Offline Helomyname

But if you buff E class then the gap between the classes will be even smaller, not a good thing. Futo is the car that stands out, it is the one that needs a nerf. You don't change the performance of an entire class and buff it in order to match one car that has too much power for its class, you nerf the car that is the problem.

Offline KomuH

(04-07-2017, 15:03)Helomyname Wrote: But if you buff E class then the gap between the classes will be even smaller, not a good thing. Futo is the car that stands out, it is the one that needs a nerf. You don't change the performance of an entire class and buff it in order to match one car that has too much power for its class, you nerf the car that is the problem.

Remember about top times. They all will be senseless then.
[Image: 230cwBj.png]

Offline deadboy

Futo could also get into class D as their second unique car and create a new unique for class E. But I don't know if it would be possible to transfer all the top times with Futo into class D, probably not.

Another solution would be to buff the other classes until the gap is big enough, but class B is already too close to A imo. And buffing literally every car because of Futo seems like way too much work.
Maybe wiping the Futo times wouldn't be such a bad idea. Good drivers that made the top 5 with Futo will be able to get into the top 5 again, with another class E car or a nerfed Futo.

Futo is truly close to class B in some races. I recognized that yesterday when I made the top of all time for class B in Street-X Docks 2 [R], I made 16:18 with Super GT, and Futo's record got 16:93 on the same track.
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline MatthewChow

I only use my Futo for drift anyway, so, as long as you don't mess the drift handling, anything is fine by me. I'm just one guy, though, maybe a poll would be a good idea. Even if only to see what most people think.
[Image: TEgVg7dMvlbFQYoF3YFE_iT3-MR9op3yBLZV4K_a...jfcQ=w2400]
I invite you to eat a sock.

Offline SkillZ

Futo is very fast than D,C,B and A class, they might have a rocket of something like that. must be buffed.
[Image: ekFGzXx.png]
"They scream out my failures and whisper my accomplishments."

Offline KomuH

(05-07-2017, 03:11)xXTheNoobPlayerXx Wrote: must be buffed.

Are you sure about it?
[Image: 230cwBj.png]

Offline SkillZ

(05-07-2017, 09:10)KomuH Wrote:
(05-07-2017, 03:11)xXTheNoobPlayerXx Wrote: must be buffed.

Are you sure about it?
yeah.

Offline Sardyna153

(05-07-2017, 03:11)xXTheNoobPlayerXx Wrote: Futo is very fast than D,C,B and A class, they might have a rocket of something like that. must be buffed.

Try to beat max bullet on drag with max futo
[Image: list_by_kouno_b-d7hdfxh.jpg]

Offline BShen-V12

(05-07-2017, 03:11)xXTheNoobPlayerXx Wrote: Futo is very fast than D,C,B and A class, they might have a rocket of something like that. must be buffed.

you mean 'nerf'?

Offline SkillZ

Nerf = buff, same. i want futo must buffed and made it fair .