facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Engine swaps and air bag suspension

Napisany przez Kubix4444, 08-07-2017, 10:31
Engine swaps and air bag suspension

Offline Kubix4444

Hello

Im new to the server but im already impressed about this server and modifications which we can do to cars but my favourites are missing and they are engine swaps and air bag suspension. Did you guys planned that or something? It would be cool to add in my opinion.

Offline Oskiinus

1. No
2. No
[Image: H6zD1w6.png]
[Image: qHuOc0y.png]
(06-10-2016, 20:36)Venom Wrote: zkurvená zajebaná dojebaná vyjebaná pojebaná mrdka

Offline deadboy

Sorry, but I can tell you for sure, that this stuff won't get added. It's not NFS likely to have airbags animated and working. It's a useless detail and would bring only lags.
If you mean air suspension like changing the height of your right, then this is planned and will be probably (not sure) be part of the planned "Dyno-Tuning Update", but it will take a while until this update will get started to work on, because the development-team of this server is really small and they are busy with URL (Underground Racing League) at the moment.

Engine swaps won't get accepted as suggestion because it shouldn't be possible to drive class E cars with better engines (just as an example). Hardly to imagine how the ranking system would work then.
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline Kubix4444

what about default air ride system ingame? it doesnt cause lag ;/

Offline bartekPL

But hydraulics break whole handling and won't be added.

Offline KingRStone

But should be added. :<

Offline bartekPL

But won't be added due to those problems

Wysłane z mojego LG-H815 przy użyciu Tapatalka