facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Remove Wheels Lock on upgraded brakes

Napisany przez [ROTS]Mad_Mike, 10-07-2017, 18:44
Poll: Do you want Wheels Lock while braking to be removed
This poll is closed.
Yes
50.00%
1 50.00%
No
50.00%
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Remove Wheels Lock on upgraded brakes

Offline [ROTS]Mad_Mike

The title is self explainatory... 
This is the second most annoying thing on the server, not being able to steer while braking...
This is such a disadvantage for a lot of players, and this leads them to losing...
This feature should be optional if not removed...
At least one shithead would say: ''You idiot, shut the fuck up and fucking use stock fucking brakes you fucking noob, learn to fucking drive.''... Well, my dear nerd, YOU CAN'T USE STOCK BRAKES BECAUSE THEY ARE PRACTICALLY NON-EXISTANT!!
Well... I hope KomuH will do something about it, because I know I am not the only one annoyed by this.
[Image: tenor.gif]

Offline Oskiinus

You mean ABS?
If yes, it's on Declined/Not possible suggestions list tab, so, well. Smile
[Image: H6zD1w6.png]
[Image: qHuOc0y.png]
(06-10-2016, 20:36)Venom Wrote: zkurvená zajebaná dojebaná vyjebaná pojebaná mrdka

Offline KomuH

If u want to steer while braking, use handbrake. Brakes work in the same way in real life - it's very hard to steer at that time.
[Image: 230cwBj.png]

Offline Venom

One of the best features of the handling system, just learn to compensate for it and brake efficiently without getting too much wheel lock. BTW the only way to get rid of wheel lock is to use weaker brakes.
[Image: oJ6eTtU.gif]

Offline deadboy

(10-05-2017, 17:30)deadboy Wrote: Declined / not possible:
- ABS (Anti-lock braking system)

Everything got said above me.
Closing & archiving.
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]