facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Muscle cars sugestion

Napisany przez GangstarCat, 21-07-2017, 17:03
Muscle cars sugestion

Offline GangstarCat

Brick 
Before i start i want all admins to know that i really respect their work in makeing gta's best server ever.
Before u comment please read it all.   I would really love to see lowriders in the server BUT since in the sugestions rules is written that lowrider and hidraulics will be never be seen on the server at least conșider adding cars like the chevy impala 63 even without hidraulics because when they were relese in real life they were clasified as muscle cars because they have v8s and other muscle carachteristics so i dont see the problem in adding blade or savana in the game they are nice cars even without hidraulics or shit like that. Also as i said in one of my othere post wagons are nice cars that would make the server beautifull just because we want drift sleepers. Othere then that the server is awesome and it have the best costmizaton evere made on a gta sa server. pls make body points chanse of drop bigger.     ( sorry for any gramatical mistakes but this is written from a phone)
deadboy write 04-09-2017, 14:32:
No Lowriders means no Lowriders.
[Image: tumblr_n3twyc0D1r1tvtfjoo1_400.gif][Image: 151130.gif]GangstarCat was here :3