facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

2 new ideas

Napisany przez [SiKr]HuracaN, 02-06-2016, 15:50
2 new ideas

Offline [SiKr]HuracaN

Hello. I have 2 new ideas for NFS:SA server:

1. Those who played in the Need for Speed Underground 1, should remember that there was a race from TJ, which was a condition - for a specified amount of time needed to reach the finish line and get this unique parts. So. I think that if it will be added to the server, it will be easier and more interesting to improve the performance of your vehicle.

2. Those who played in the Need for Speed Underground 2, should remember that there were also interesting races, in which there was the following condition - for a specified amount of time needed to reach the finish line and get a cool photo in a magazine. I understand that the magazine will not be done maybe, but it is possible as a reward just make a cool photo with interesting effects on it or something other cool stuff.

I believe that these ideas are not bad. And playing on the server will be more interesting and more fun with these features. And also it will bring closer the gameplay on the server to the real game.

Regards, HuracaN Tongue
[Image: lamborghini_predstavila_novyj_superkar_huracan.jpg]

Offline Venom

1. No
2. Already suggested
[Image: oJ6eTtU.gif]

Offline [SiKr]HuracaN

Why no? Sad
[Image: lamborghini_predstavila_novyj_superkar_huracan.jpg]

Offline Venom

IIRC it was already asked before too.
[Image: oJ6eTtU.gif]