facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Model of Futo.

Napisany przez Jaqu, 26-07-2017, 07:11
Model of Futo.

Offline Jaqu

Hi, i've seen this problem today and i was so pissed off. I had a epic project for my "Time Attacc Futo" but the thing is the model isn't.. Equal(?)
Sorry for Polish Language on Scales and shit, but i think it's understandable which is which, if it isn't:
1. Position Horizontal
2. Position Vertical
3. Scale Horizontal
4. Scale Vertical
5. Rotation

Please, if you can, do something with this Model, it's sad that i can't do what i want because of diffrent scales on car.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: tumblr_nxhnrtOlvq1uzf1ano1_500.gif]

Offline deadboy

Pretty much every car has this kind of Vinyls being off-set. It's not really avoidable or fixable as I know. Means there is no way to fix this, the system isn't advanced enough, so you have to live with it.

A simple way on how to fix this by yourself is to place 2 hood square vinyls. One in black, which you more far enough to the bottom, and one in white, to cover the rest of the black square you don't want to see.
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline KomuH

Another solution is using body gradient. Change all 3 colours to the same one and scale it. You have square on side without mirroring with this method.
[Image: 230cwBj.png]

Offline Venom

The only parts which don't have this issue are the new parts on all C class cars and manana btw.
[Image: oJ6eTtU.gif]