facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Discussion: Method for user voting about best looking cars

Napisany przez deadboy, 30-07-2017, 01:07
Discussion: Method for user voting about best looking cars

Offline BShen-V12

(30-07-2017, 16:26)deadboy Wrote: Not a bad idea, but how do you want everyone to see the cars of the participants? They got no pics and everyone would need to drive around to check out the cars and that would create a big chaos.

Two ways for now:

either set up the freerun camera for viewing all those players (which is planned)

OR

build the new system just like NFSW's player info system. shows cars and all the data stuffs. My guess is it's quite unlikely as these stuffs needs to updated real-time.
If that's manageable, that could be useful in other sections (i.e. post race/pre race etc).

(30-07-2017, 16:26)deadboy Wrote: I think it's cooler if the meet-ups stay inside the GTA SA map, the charm is nicer and fits more to the NFS "San Andreas" style.
Except Venom or someone else would do some high quality shit with nice textures. Maybe a nice garage from a movie like Tokyo Drift (ofc it's not gta or nfs likely, but still cool enough for a meet-up. But it also needs to have enough room for 80-120 cars or more (depends if people would come to such an event again).

Build inside the map then. I knew there's servers which build car meet areas on top of seas, which makes no sense after all.

Probably made one from absolute scratch, in desert areas or somewhere else.
or,
Modify any of the parking lots available, there's plenty of 'em inside LV especially.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Discussion: Method for user voting about best looking cars - by BShen-V12 - 10-08-2017, 14:53