facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Shirayuki

Napisany przez R.Shirayuki, 19-06-2016, 04:51
Shirayuki

Offline R.Shirayuki

Nickname: Shirayuki

English skill (1-10): 9

Your stats and experience with NFS:SA: 178.890RP with 8days and 8h of playtime

How much free time do you have to moderate server? The whole summer.

What do you do when someone starts spamming messages on chat?: Mute him/her for an hour.

What do you when someone starts insulting other players?: Warn the player, he could be insulting someone trolling like entering/leaving a quick-race repeatidly.

Do you have any experience (if yes, describe): I had experience in my own old MW2 server and friend's SAMP server.

Which language channels can you moderate?: Global. I can also deal with players that speak French or Arabic.

Why do you want to join moderators team? (at least 100 words): I've been around for quite a while, I also noticed the lack of admins around the server and I wish to help. I've also developped some friendship with some players, this servers is alot of fun, I would hate to see it die some day, what a waste it would be. I also want to provide security when it's late night, when no administrator is around most of the time, since I've noticed alot of players can flame and misuse the Global Chat. Last but not least, I am confident enough that I can provide good help to both the players and the admins.
[Image: porsche4c558.gif]

Offline Helomyname

(19-06-2016, 04:51)R.Shirayuki Wrote: (at least 100 words): I've been around for quite a while, I also noticed the lack of admins around the server and I wish to help.

Make a note of the application instructions Shira, your statement only has 22 words. You might want to edit it and expand on it. Just thought i'd help out, good luck!

Offline R.Shirayuki

(19-06-2016, 13:37)Helomyname Wrote:
(19-06-2016, 04:51)R.Shirayuki Wrote: (at least 100 words): I've been around for quite a while, I also noticed the lack of admins around the server and I wish to help.

Make a note of the application instructions Shira, your statement only has 22 words. You might want to edit it and expand on it. Just thought i'd help out, good luck!

Ah! I've been used to the no more than 100 words for admin application! Thank you, my friend! Edited!
[Image: porsche4c558.gif]

Offline bartekPL

Approved.
Contact me via PM with your server account name.