facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

BlackTen

Napisany przez BlackTen, 18-06-2016, 10:24
BlackTen

Offline BlackTen

Nickname: BlackTen

English skill (1-10): 7

Your stats and experience with NFS:SA: I have over 100k rp , have so-far one car Uranus . I had more cars , but I sold , I have 3 cars maxed .
How much free time do you have to moderate server? On the server , there are between 3 to 7 hours.

What do you do when someone starts spamming messages on chat?: Most write an appeal to such a person to request for a mute . But on that server ever to me it did not happen .

What do you when someone starts insulting other players?: Just as in the case of spamienia I write an appeal .

Do you have any experience (if yes, describe):The moderator was hosted RPG . There, as you know a lot of you do not have to do , just teleport to the players and to check whether they cheat etc.

Which language channels can you moderate?: Global and Polish.

Why do you want to join moderators team? (at least 100 words): The moderator wanted me to be because I like helping players a while something they need . If someone started to insult someone would go mutated at least 1 hour . Likewise, in the case spamienia . He wanted me to help this team server , that server I terribly liked . I hope that I get to this role .

Offline Arthur

" whether they cheat , bugują etc. "

Next time don't use google translate. Confused
[Image: Ega6V.gif][Image: T7ji3.gif]

Offline bartekPL

Sorry, but declined.
  • Poor english