facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Octane Springs

Napisany przez Noob032, 26-06-2016, 13:02
Octane Springs

Offline Noob032

The new map, I think you will like it)

Offline Helomyname

Track looks okay, im not a fan of the fake 'traffic' (which is why I also dislike Escape from San Andreas and Beachfront). Funnily enough I also played around with the idea of a drawbridge, in the exact same place lol, but I couldnt get a nice circuit going.

Offline Noob032

I think add more lights on the road, Fake traffic it's for some difficulty to not drive on straight track

Offline Endriex

I think traffic is for drivers with skills. I like these types of track because here is not said that, the fastest car wins, but one, who has better driving skills.
My proposition is to add more decorative objects to track and it will be better.
I wonder, how did you do that, you made bascule bridge at the end, because there is one permanent bridge - nice work Smile

(26-06-2016, 17:58)Noob032 Wrote: I think add more lights on the road, Fake traffic it's for some difficulty to not drive on straight track

NFSSA script make graphic brighter than standard MTA graphic. Don't worry Smile
[Image: giphy.gif]

Das Auto

Offline bartekPL

Yep, imo you should add some more decorations and barriers.
Anyway, I like your map and idea with bridge.

Offline Noob032

UPDATED!!!!

Offline Helomyname

Remove the lag generator at the start (smoke), GTA SA particles are unbearable for a lot of PCs including mine.

Offline Noob032

(27-06-2016, 08:32)Helomyname Wrote: Remove the lag generator at the start (smoke), GTA SA particles are unbearable for a lot of PCs including mine.

xD I wished to make it like NFS style)) Well,I'll remove it  Smile

Offline bartekPL

If possible, try to reduce amount of lights and make sure that this bridge is good also for reversed version.
then you can send me map and will be added soon Smile

Offline Helomyname

Send me map.