facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Ma73o01

Napisany przez Ma73o01, 09-07-2016, 15:25
Ma73o01

Offline Ma73o01

Nickname: Ma73o01

English skill (1-10): 8

Your stats and experience with NFS:SA: ~50k rp
How much free time do you have to moderate server?: Whole summer, every day 2-5h

What do you do when someone starts spamming messages on chat?: Warns, if the spammer would not stop, mutates him

What do you when someone starts insulting other players?: I will mute for 15minutes, if the player will continue to offend i will mute for longer.

Do you have any experience (if yes, describe): Yes, i was moderating my own small role play server.

Which language channels can you moderate?: Mainly polish

Why do you want to join moderators team? (at least 100 words):I really enjoy this server. There's still not enough moderators to take care of the server at all times.I really like the server but sometimes it hurts when you see bad people do bad things. I will help new players and the old players. I am not toxic player, i am helping new players now but i am not moderator  Tongue  .I'm friendly with everyone if they are with me , i respect every players even they don't like me.I usually spend a lot of the time on the server, and have  good opinion.I hope the application is approved.

Offline Quindo

Don't mutate spammers, that wont do any good.

Offline Ma73o01

(09-07-2016, 15:30)Quindo Wrote: Don't mutate spammers, that wont do any good.

Firstly i warn the spamer, then i will mute.
//edit: I'm sorry I omitted it

Offline Truth#

You don't have 100k RP.
[Image: raw]

Offline Ma73o01

2-3days and i will have 100k

Offline Truth#

But when you writing a request you must have 100k rp.
[Image: raw]

Offline bartekPL

Sorry, but declined.
  • Not enough RP and experience
  • Poor english