facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Ultra rare tuning parts

Napisany przez iamsadness, 11-07-2016, 12:39
Ultra rare tuning parts

Offline iamsadness

Like in subject. I mean add some rare parts fe. turbo (stage 4) or something similar.
Percent of drop rare item will be 5% after race win.

I suggest it, 'cause i'm still driving intruder and i want  to beat some harder opponents, who can reach vmax. 288+

Offline Quindo

In my opinion it would be unfair for most people, you could make your car better just because you're lucky, and not work for your upgrades. The random chance should exist only when it comes to visual upgrades, not things that give you speed/handling advantage.

Offline Ice

(11-07-2016, 12:58)Quindo Wrote: In my opinion it would be unfair for most people, you could make your car better just because you're lucky, and not work for your upgrades. The random chance should exist only when it comes to visual upgrades, not things that give you speed/handling advantage.

Maybe it'll work for bumpers and visual tuning then? I.e. rare sideskirts, bumpers, spoilers, or better yet, bodykits (cause atm most cars have only one bodykit from what I've seen)

But overall, I kinda support the initial idea. Quite often it's not the awesome car that helps you in getting victory, but your own skills. If these, so called rare "collectable" or "dropable" stages of engine tuning would help you only a little bit ( +2 points per detail, for example) it wouldn't ruin whole game balance. But then again, these parts should be REEALLY RARE.
[Image: tumblr_md5r2jw4dn1rkewzlo1_500.gif]

Offline Venom

This kind of stuff only breaks multiplayer balance other than anything else.
[Image: oJ6eTtU.gif]

Offline Quindo

The mechanical upgrades would break balance as Venom said, but i'm all in for those uber rare body parts.