facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Vote for Next Official Event

Napisany przez [SiK]SuperNova, 20-07-2016, 19:08
Poll: What kind of event do you prefer
This poll is closed.
Drag Event
37.50%
9 37.50%
Solo Sprint Event
54.17%
13 54.17%
Others (write it)
8.33%
2 8.33%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Vote for Next Official Event

Offline [SiK]SuperNova

Hello , the server didn't host an official event since early April , and many players are requesting a new one .
I already told to bartek about that , but i need to re-launch the debate . I have 2 ideas of events to show you .
  • The 1st one is the Drag Event as i told you before , for those who don't know how it will look like , heres the thread : http://www.nfssa.com/thread-567.html
  • The 2nd one is a Sprint Event in Freerun mode . Like a classic Sprint race and based on Time Trial ; start from point a to point b , but it won't be the same method . There will be some cps to pass like markers/cylinders or gates like Rally . More details if you have questions . Prototype video below .

Vote for what you prefer first .
If you have an idea for an other kind of official event , don't hesitate to write in this topic .

Greetings
It's not how fast you drive , it's about how you drive fast . 

[Image: 1462799201-untitled.gif][Image: tumblr_oavthqjX6k1ujwg5zo1_500.gif]

Offline MelonTasty

What about something like a car meet with drag racing? Where's eveyone will be able to walk, taking photos and stuff.

Offline Spotlight

(20-07-2016, 19:45)MelonTasty Wrote: What about something like a car meet with drag racing?
+1
There haven't been any events for ages, so im up to organize something like that.

(20-07-2016, 19:45)MelonTasty Wrote: Where's eveyone will be able to walk
I've been speaking to Bartek about this long time ago and there will not be such thing. Still we can gather some other nice ideas.

Offline [SiK]SuperNova

Then we can do a mix for a day , i mean , 1st part of the event day is car meet for 1 or 2 hours and 2nd part is or a drag or solo sprint .

Offline MelonTasty

Well, then i suggest to do something like this:
1) everyone is meeting up
2.5) preparing
2) drag
3) chilling
4) lowest car of meet-up
5) best looking car of meet-up
6) fastest car of meet-up
7) awards

Offline [SiK]SuperNova

I still have a question about drag . I have 2 kind of concept :
  • The 1st one is solo , which means , only one run and best overall time wins 
  • The 2nd one ( ready to test ) is fatal 4 way , 4 players at same and the winner is qualified to next round , etc . (this will take much long time)
So better having your opinions about that first

Offline MelonTasty

I think will be better to do it as always: 2 players in one race, ladder system.
BUT. We can do multiple races at one time.

Offline Oskiinus

(20-07-2016, 19:45)MelonTasty Wrote: What about something like a car meet with drag racing?  Where's eveyone will be able to walk, taking photos and stuff.

X-Cross's meet 2.0?
[Image: H6zD1w6.png]
[Image: qHuOc0y.png]
(06-10-2016, 20:36)Venom Wrote: zkurvená zajebaná dojebaná vyjebaná pojebaná mrdka

Offline Helomyname

I dont like any of the ideas in the poll

Offline [SiK]SuperNova

Or i have an other idea and it's not based on racing skills , and less stressful .

It's Racers VS Infected . All players are regrouped to a place , someone will randomly be the Infected and he has to catch all racers for a limited time . At the Infected selected , all racers will have some time to disperse . 

Racers : Survive for the limited time , if a racer got crashed/hit by an Infected , he will be an infected too . Racers will have the radar forced off or infected won't be visible on radar . 

Infected : Catch all racers , can see all players on radar . 

Suggested limited time : 30 minutes or 40 minutes . 

Your opinions about that ?
PS : i can't edit polls Sad