facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Music and something...

Napisany przez [ES]Anders0n_D0ge, 28-07-2016, 21:16

Music and something...

Offline [ES]Anders0n_D0ge

Music 
Sorry for my bad English. So, begin.

I need more music from NFS:U like Mystikal - Smashing The Gas(Get Faster). Please.

And yeah... Please. I need another crew system, not RP. RP system is not so good and "honest". Do the crew system to Ratio.

Replace some music like Lil Jon & The Eastside Boyz - Get Low. It's dirty version, don't like NFS:U.

I. NEED. MORE. TUNING-DETAILS FOR CAR. Eg wide body kit. Mantis or Vapor. And spoilers. And hoods, etc.

Yes , I want a lot of things. But it's just a suggestions. Add this things to server or not... Better if this things was add to server... Yeah...[url=http://www.nfssa.com/forum-11.html][/url]

So, that's all I'd like to see on server. Thank you for attention. And again sorry for my bad English.

Offline Venom

Basically you want everything that you can find in a full-priced game.
[Image: oJ6eTtU.gif]

(28-07-2016, 21:38)Venom Wrote: Basically you want everything that you can find in a full-priced game.

Yep you right ;D And again it's just a suggestions of course.

Offline Venom

You can pay us let's say 100k $ and it will be all done.

(28-07-2016, 21:47)Venom Wrote: You can pay us let's say 100k $ and it will be all done.

Ha-ha ;D Can you just add 1 track? Mystikal - Smashing The Gas(Get Faster)?

Offline Spotlight

You can add your own music yourself. You just need a premium. We can't really force whole server to download new music, when there is enough already.

Crew system is in alpha state. It's still in developement.

Bodykits and stuff. It's already in plans. We've got much more important stuff to do right now.

(28-07-2016, 22:16)Spotlight Wrote: You can add your own music yourself. You just need a premium. We can't really force whole server to download new music, when there is enough already.

Crew system is in alpha state. It's still in developement.

Bodykits and stuff. It's already in plans. We've got much more important stuff to do right now.

For music is not good news :c But for "Bodykits and stuff" thanks Big Grin        And more vinyls too. Manufacters.

Offline Helomyname

(28-07-2016, 22:22)[ES]Anders0n_D0ge Wrote:  And more vinyls too. Manufacters.

Manufacturer vinyls were already created by me and added in the last update.

Offline Venom

So you want over 9000 more things on our server yet you didn't check if we already have manufacturer vinyls or not.

(28-07-2016, 23:45)Venom Wrote: So you want over 9000 more things on our server yet you didn't check if we already have manufacturer vinyls or not.

I know that your server have Manufacters vinyls. But... Can you add some more of them?