facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Balanced top speeds of top cars

Napisany przez whiteseed, 03-08-2016, 13:13
Balanced top speeds of top cars

Offline whiteseed

Hi, my first post and it is about A and B class Vmax. I noticed most cars have the same top speed and it is just not too realistic.
So, I decide too suggest new, more diffrent values that in my opinion fits each car most.

New Vmax list [km/h]

A class:
Comet-   402
Banshee- 404
Turismo- 405
Cheetah- 406
Infernus- 408
Bullet-     409

B class:
Sultan-    368
Jester-     369
Zr-130-    370
Elegy-      371
Super GT- 372

Rest of classes seem to be balanced good enough.

I hope you like it and hope too see some changes in next update.

Offline Helomyname

Thats a terrible idea, the top speeds SHOUD be the same. Its not supposed to be realism, it's supposed to be balance. Everyone would drive Bullet or Super GT if they were faster than the rest.

Offline Venom

There's already a top speed difference between cars.
[Image: oJ6eTtU.gif]

Offline whiteseed

(03-08-2016, 13:29)Venom Wrote: There's already a top speed difference between cars.

But this diffrences does not seem to be okay. Some cars just deserve too be faster tan others, because of the way they looks like (aerodynamics), so I decide to suggest a little changes that are not gameplay breaking. It is just a few kph, and still the cornering of the car will decide which one is better.

Offline Venom

So what you're suggesting here is to totally break balance in drag races.

Offline whiteseed

(03-08-2016, 22:24)Venom Wrote: So what you're suggesting here is to totally break balance in drag races.

Drag races are mostly about acceleration which can be the same as before and BTW it is normal that some cars are better for drag races than anoter ones,
for example: Sentinel or Elegy.

Offline Venom

From my experience the cars with the highest top speed overtake the ones with the best acceleration.

Offline whiteseed

(04-08-2016, 00:08)Venom Wrote: From my experience the cars with the highest top speed overtake the ones with the best acceleration.

With the diffrence of 7 kph beetween fastest and slowest, better acceleration will win almost every time and as I said before some cars are just better for drag,
example: Countash is faster than Bullet but it would never beat him in drag.