facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

FastHandy

Napisany przez FastHandy, 13-08-2016, 20:04

FastHandy

Offline FastHandy

Nickname: FastHandy

English skill: It's about 8-9.

Your stats and experience with NFS:SA: 322,469 Rp and 11 D. 8 H.

How much free time do you have to moderate server? Its about 5-7 hours/day.

What do you do when someone starts spamming messages on chat?: At first time I'm just warm him if he doesn't stop spam I will give him a mute ( about 5-20 min.) and if he continue spamming the chat I will kick him.

What do you do when someone starts insulting other players?: I will warm him first , after give him a mute (about 30 mins) and if he still continue i will kick or temporary ban him.

Do you have any experience ( if yes , describe): Yes I was admin on a Destruction Derby Server and people liked me because I was rly helpful and friendly.

Which language channels can you moderate : I can moderate Hungarian language chat and Global too.

Why do you want to join moderators team ? ( at least 100 words): I really like this server and i spend a lot of time on NFS:SA  (never received ban , mute or kick) and I'm a very helpful and friendly guy and I like to help to new guys , I can help them because i have a good knowledge about cars  and i have great past at race. That's all :Smile

At the end of my application I just only can say thanks for reading my app Smile

Offline Shadix

Friendly and good player! He helped me a lot! I think he is a good choice!

Offline MentalTwist

He help me to take part of futo! I think he is a good choice for the moderator role Wink

Offline DeWitt

He is friendly and helpful and one of the best player on the server.And as i see bk is afking the 70-80% of the day.

Offline NiTon

Good choice for moderator ! Rly helpfull guy, he helped me a lot! Smile

Offline Rodrigo_Capone

It will be intresting to check IP this guys, who write "good" post about him. I do not surprised if it is ONE man

Offline FastHandy

(14-08-2016, 23:14)Rodrigo_Capone Wrote: It will be intresting to check IP this guys, who write "good" post about him. I do bot surprised if it is ONE man

Yes lets check te IPs  or the serials Wink

Offline Late

(14-08-2016, 23:14)Rodrigo_Capone Wrote: It will be intresting to check IP this guys, who write "good" post about him. I do not surprised if it is ONE man

Only "NiTon" have no car(you can not sell all of your cars). Checked by user panel > garage
[Image: EyQzJDI.png]

Offline NiTon

(15-08-2016, 11:28)SHD Wrote:
(14-08-2016, 23:14)Rodrigo_Capone Wrote: It will be intresting to check IP this guys, who write "good" post about him. I do not surprised if it is ONE man

Only "NiTon" have no car(you can not sell all of your cars). Checked by user panel > garage

Check my prof, i just forgot to put ig acc to my web acc

Offline ricsipi88

I think he is the best choice to choose him for a moderator. He is very helpful and nice. Everything i asked from him, i got an answer to it. I'll be glad if he will be a moderator.