facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Please wait, we're testing your car performance.

Napisany przez BeSQuiTu, 14-08-2016, 21:19
Please wait, we're testing your car performance.

Offline BeSQuiTu

I can't take part in any race, can't switch from garage to freeride mode. When i try to do it this message appears "please wait, we're testing your car performance." The loading stops at 19%, 20% or 40% and doesn't move any forward. I'm unable to play. If someone had the same problem and found a way to fix it please tell me how to do it. There's a screenshot from loading screen: http://imgur.com/a/upLSo

Mam buga, nie mogę przejść do jazdy swobodnej, zacząć żadnego wyścigu. Mam ten ekran ładowania z napisem "please wait, we're testing your car performance." Ładowanie zatrzymuje się na 19, 20 lub 40 procentach i nie idzie dalej. Jeżeli wiesz jak to naprawić to byłbym wdzięczny gdybyś podzielił się tym ze mną.

Offline bartekPL

What car do you have? What tuning?

Offline BeSQuiTu

Intruder, i'm sure only about engine and it's PRO level, other parts are racing / pro lvl. + some vizual ofc

Offline bartekPL

Hmm I'll look at it. Could you wait till tomorrow? (auto update at night)

Offline BeSQuiTu

If i have to ..

Offline Whitey

I had the same problem with testing perfomance today. (Sentinel)
[Image: GKpc1FY.png]

Offline bartekPL

Solution has been found.
I'm sorry but I can't restart resource now and apply fix and you must wait till night (auto update at 4am).
Sorry for troubles.