facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Sasuke

Napisany przez sasuke, 16-08-2016, 10:04
Sasuke

Offline sasuke

Nickname: Sasuke

English skill (1-10): 8 

Your stats and experience with NFS:SA: 24hours 25k RP

How much free time do you have to moderate server? It depends on how much free time I have, but usually it's 3-5 hours.

What do you do when someone starts spamming messages on chat?: warn , mute, kick

What do you when someone starts insulting other players?: mute, kick, ban (10minutes)

Do you have any experience (if yes, describe):I have experience in being a moderator. I was the moderator and administrator on multiple servers in MTA: SA

Which language channels can you moderate?: Mostly Polish. If necessary, I can moderate Global chat too.

Why do you want to join moderators team? (at least 100 words): I really enjoy this server, I never received any kind of warns or ban. I want to join moderators team, because I noticed that a few players complain about the small amount of moderators on server, they aren't always online, when really needed. I like to help new players, so when I will be a moderator, I can easily reach to more people. Some people don't belive the normal players, they don't respect what I write, when I try to stop them from spamming or insulting. I'm here since start, so I know something about server. I think, that's all.

Offline Krazio

If you want to be a moderator, you need at least 100.000 RP.
[Image: 7d9ff37c9ccd80574c292e97958514cc.gif]

Offline FastHandy

(16-08-2016, 10:04)sasuke Wrote: Why do you want to join moderators team? (at least 100 words): I really enjoy this server, I never received any kind of warns or ban. I want to join moderators team, because I noticed that a few players complain about the small amount of moderators on server, they aren't always online, when really needed. I like to help new players, so when I will be a moderator, I can easily reach to more people. Some people don't belive the normal players, they don't respect what I write, when I try to stop them from spamming or insulting. I'm here since start, so I know something about server. I think, that's all.

You copied Kubixx a bit Wink

Offline sasuke

No, i don't Copy

Offline R.Shirayuki

I don't think you can become a moderator for the following reasons:
-Reasons why you want to become a moderator (copied KuBixXx' application, so I presume your English is poor aswell.)
[Image: porsche4c558.gif]

Offline Late

You said "I'm here since start, so I know something about server. I think, that's all." and you only have 25k rp? ;v
[Image: EyQzJDI.png]

Offline bartekPL

Sorry, but declined.