facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Hidden cash pickups in Free Roam

Napisany przez Megusviant, 20-08-2016, 20:32
Hidden cash pickups in Free Roam

Offline Megusviant

Hey , I have a little suggestion - two , in fact.

My first suggestion is to introduce Hidden cash pickups in Free Roam from NFSUG2 -

If you played the original Underground 2 , you should remember those things:
[Image: gGGI0go.png]
That's a cash pickup , that you could randomly find in Free Roam , and if you drove into one , you got some bonus cash.
I think that would be a pretty cool feature to make players explore the roads even more.

The cash pickups could work like this:

Each car class has seperate cash pickups locations , so if you found every single one cash pickup , driving , for example , a Futo - an E class car , you would need to switch to a car that's from class D.

Also , the better the car class is , the bigger reward would be for collecting a cash pickup :
Class E\Vintage - 50$
Class D\SUV - 75$
Class C - 100$
Class B - 125$
Class A - 150$

My second suggestion is directly linked to the first one , and it's to introduce a Cash Counter on the HUD , just like in NFSUG2 -
[Image: ItRxk67.png]
Its function would be really simple - it would just display the player's current amount of cash.
This means we wouldn't need to go to the garage just to see how much cash we have.

I hope atleast one of my ideas gets accepted!

Offline MechaNoxia

For the first one, it would be cool, but limited as a number per day/weeks maybe 2-3 per days, or just limited, you find them all and they never re-pop, because we need to keep in mind that there is already Daily Task to make money.

And yes for the second, when you got ID 600, it's annoying to scroll you way down in the player list when you are riding on freeroam.
We are running in the 90's!
[Image: 1471013118-tumblr-nzbdlhb7fa1qj5jqso1-500.gif]

https://soundcloud.com/arthur-alix-3