facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Arunn

Napisany przez Arunn, 14-04-2017, 21:06
Arunn

Offline Arunn

Nickname: Arunn

English skill (1-10): 9/10

Your stats and experience with NFS:SA: It's 240k RP and 14 days online atm.

How much free time do you have to moderate server?: 1/2 hours per day.

What do you do when someone starts spamming messages on chat?: Firstly, I warn the player and if it does not bring a desired effect I mute him.

What do you do when someone starts insulting other players?: Same as above, yet for longer periods.

Do you have any experience (if yes, describe): Yeah, I moderated a Minecraft server in the past.

Which language channels can you moderate?: Polish/English

Why do you want to join moderators team? (at least 100 words): As I've settled in the NFS: SA community and as we all know that polish language chat is full of junk, envy, agression and spite I personally think that it needs a strong-arm moderation. I'm said to be a troll by some (but not in a malign way), yet many players know that I am really serious when it comes to responsible issues. Not only have I knowledge about the server but also in some other domains so whenever a newcomer's got a problem I'm ready to offer a help. Secondly, it often happens that my presence ties in with other mods absence and by that I assume we can complement each other rather smoothly.

Offline Mickey

(14-04-2017, 21:06)Yrunn Wrote: polish language chat is full of junk, envy, agression and spite I personally think that it needs a strong-arm moderation.

I want you in moderator's group Big Grin
[Image: B2GB8S.jpg]

Offline yokou

Imo his perfomance as a moderator would be similar to komuh's, maybe even better, that means he'd be a good choice for a mod

Offline bk_player

I think yes

Offline Krazio

Arunn almost perfect fits to be moderator. From disadvantages it's only his free time.
Good luck!
[Image: 7d9ff37c9ccd80574c292e97958514cc.gif]

Offline deadboy

You are a mature guy, I haven't seen any missbehavior from you so far. Just like the others, I also think, that you would do a good job.
But your freetime to play on the server is a bit too little, sometimes the server stays without polish moderation for hours, at different times a day. So I guess it may happen, that you wont have much to do, when you are online once, because there might be another member of the team to moderate it.

Good luck to you anyways (Y)
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline bartekPL

Accepted
Please PM me with your ingame account name and serial.